Story time with Crow part2

Hello pink bitches!!! How is the llama? Ok i dont care gosh shut up!!! Lol jk but anyway. So i was at my other grandmas house then at a big house which doesnt really belong to anyone... Or is it basically my uncles house?? Idk idc lets get on with the story!!!

Todays topic is... Drum roll plz!!! Being ignored... Very relatable and annoying perfect topic i know . So i was meant to see my god father but he was on the other side of Poland!!!! Like thats sooooo far away i was there and basically lived with my male crush for two weeks!!! And i said male crush cuz i also have a female crush... If you judge go choke on your fathers dick... Anyway back to my god father obvs avoiding me ... Its been more than 5 years since i last seen him , now he lives in Germany.... The last sign of him remembering about me was when he gave my grandma a necklace for a thing ( i forgot the fuck it was cuz it was long time ago ) and them my grandma gave it to me and that bitch (my god father) ran away to Germany to have another kid (i found out through facebook) . He is coming to my grandmas tomorrow for a catholic celebration (im agnostic so i have no fucking idea what that celebration is) and im also coming back there for that celebration... That bitch better buy me something for me to forgive him or else!!! And ya also my god mother hates me ( she is not related to my god father or any part of my family , she is just my mums ex-friend that really wanted to be my god mother ... Idk why she wanted to be MY god mother... I was a really ugly baby)

I know that was a really bad rant but i was called a satanist/satan worshiper and goth bitch ... LOOK MOTHER FUCKERS IM AN ASSHOLE EMO DEMON WHO IS GON BEAT YO ASS FOR SUCH WORDS!!! Be more respectful to your family!!! ( do i need to make it was obvs that my family calls me a satanist or...???)

Ok i gtg need to wake up at 07:00am.... BYE FELICA!!!!!!~Crow