Letters To Niall (A Niall Horan Short Story)

DISCLAIMER:

This book contains fictional and invented details. In additional meaning, any of the stated events in this story is NOT based on any TRUE STORY or any perception you have for this. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. This is just for entertainment and leisure. Any statements/events/occasions in the story that is the same into a living or dead IS COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL AND NOT FROM MY INTENTION.

This book is COPYRIGHTED and no one has the right to STEAL this story/book from me. If somehow, you have seen another book that has the same WORDS, NAMES, STORYLINE, TITLE, COVER, or in short instances, HAS COPIED MY ENTIRE BOOK, please do approach me via message.

For questions, please send me a message.

Thank you for your cooperation. I'm hoping for your enjoyment.

Sincerely,

L.R. Horan / LoreOfficial

_____________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Heyyaaaa, so yup, this is my FIRST TIME to write a short story, I mean, I'm so used in writing very long fanfics and finishing them off with several chapters and stuff. So, this book contains less than ten chapters. Not very long.

So yeah, I wanna know what you think about this and feel free to comment and vote. :)

Love lots! xx