Third Letter to Niall

Niall's POV

I rushed towards my bedroom once we arrived home. I locked the door behind me and I went towards my drawers to get the letters.

I sat at my bed, pulling out the third letter. I opened it and started to read.

December 4, 2012

Dear Niall,

Hey there leprechaun! I just realized that I already sent you two letters but I haven't introduced myself properly. How dull of me! Well, I'll introduce now.

I'm Reenie Lucy Robinson, I'm 17, from Glasgow. I have a picture with this letter so I don't have to describe what I look like but I'm not pretty. My birthday is on February 13. I think that's all I can say.

Since, I know a lot about you. I don't think I need to ask you question. Laughs.

So, today. I visited the doctor and he told me some stuff that I think you wouldn't care so I'm not going to mention it.

Anyways, starting right now, I'm going to do everything that's on my bucketlist. Not in order though. But tomorrow, I'm going to my Grandma's house and learn how to bake a cake. Because, it is one in my bucketlist. Don't ask. I know I'm weird. But nothing happened for the rest of the day, so that's all I'm going to say.

Well, I guess this letter is going to be short. I don't know what to say. Talk to you on the next letter soon!

I love you, Niall.

Lots of Love,

Reenie ♥

P.S. If you are reading this, please do mention to the lads that I love them so much. You already know I love you. ;) x

I folded the letter closed as I smiled at her cuteness. She basically does what she has in her bucketlist. I grinned, re-reading the letter but something caught my eye.

The doctor told her some stuff? What did her doctor told her? What's it about? And of course, I would care about it. If I didn't, it was the most absurd thing I've ever done. This girl is special to me.

Wait. Did I just say she's special to me?

Well, of course. She's a fan. She's definitely special to me!

But do you see her as a fan?

Oh shut it, little voice in my mind. I sighed. Maybe, I just need some sleep. Nodding in agreement, I placed the letters back at my drawer before jumping in my bed then eventually fell asleep.