Chapter One!

I woke up to my phone buzzing on my night stand. 

5 New messages!!! Oh Snap!!!

Let's see, oh the first one is emily!

 *Jacky! You up yet!?!   1:45* its 3:30...i think she got the message...

two of them were from Rikki

*Good Morning beuatiful!u awake?   1:55* he usually calls me love? oh and don't get this wrong! Rikki has liked me since we were in middle school. i just don't have the same feelings.

* Get your butt up or im coming over to do it! 3:15* Oh man that brings memories.... The next one was from the school

* School Schedual: 1- Physics 8 to 9      2- Calc 9:05 to 10     3- Study Hall 10:05 to 11    Lunch 11:05 to 12:30     4&5- Music 12:35 to 2:30     6- Gym 2:35 to 3:30*  Oh My Goodnes!!! Yay! i love music!

I could sing play the violin, viola and the piano!

The last message was from Eric *Due, all four of us hasv study, lunch and music together!* 

Today was my first day as a senior. I got up and took a shower. When i was done, i put the towl around me and walked to my closet. Hmmm....im in a colorfull mood today... I pulled out my aqua blue shorts that go to mid thigh. I also pulled out my hot pink bra and underwear set. i put them on and my shorts. Wait, what shirt? I got my hjot pink shirt that said on the front: I got mad ninja skills....and stuff!  As i was about to put it on i turned around. Rikki was standing at my doorway with an amazed face. "RIKKI! GET OUT!!!"I screamed. He turned beet red and ran out the door. I heard the front door slam. i put the shirt on and went to my kitchen. I made breakfast and ate it. I went out and got to my car and drove to school.

_______________________________________________

if i get 20 votes, ill add a new chappie! :)