Four Magic Days

It was September 12th, 2018... Me and my Three best friends Layla, Harley, and Skyler were traveling the world.. Oh yeah and My name is Camden.. Yes I am a girl.. I know right, what were my parents thinking when they named me haha.. But yeah back to the story... We wanted to me world famous singers, actresses, and dancers, so we set our way to Paris first... We packed all of our things, and bought some new things as we went along our way.. Layla wanted to go to a Meet and Greet in Florida... I think it was in Orlando, but yeah so we all agreed with her and headed to Orlando, Florida and then we agreed on staying on the path to Paris haha!! So we are at the Meet and Greet... And then Harley screamed so loud like she was being killed "TAYLOR CANIFF AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" The other two screamed second and third " AARON CARPENTER, NASH GRIER AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I just stood there... Then I saw Cameron Dallas.... I loved him like he was my dog Peanut... I don't love anyone not even my family and friends as much as I love my baby Peanut so he came along with me and my friends... And when I saw Cameron.... I wanted to scream to but then Harley gave me, Layla and Skyler a bitchy ass look we all said "sorry..." I walked off  and sat on a bench.... They got really sad when I did that and I'm like "I thought we agreed to come here to have fun... And with out famous boys that only use girls like us.... And with how venerable we are...." And they said "Yeah we did... But..." I butted in "No buts okay guys lets go..." I only did that because I knew if I met Cameron and the other three they would judge me just like all the rest of the boys and other people I meet....
****Cameron's POV****
Me, Nash, Aaron, and Taylor were all walking at the Meet and Greet and out of nowhere all we hear are girls screaming "TAYLOR CANIFF AAAAHHHHH!!!!!" And a couple seconds after " AARON CARPENTER, NASH GRIER AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" And then we turn around and I saw "!HER!" Her gorgeous long fading red to dark brown hair, gorgeous amazing hazel blue/green eyes! Her just drop dead gorgeous body shape in her outfit oh lord I really need Jesus right now! She looks towards me and gives me the bitchyest look and then gives it to her friend, the girl who looks like a biker, even worse and starts to talk to them about agreeing that they weren't here to meet famous boys or something but I was paying to much attention to her gorgeous mean nasty attitude that was turning me on..
****Taylor's POV****
When me, Cameron and the other two turned around all we saw were four hot babes.. I saw her and her blonde long curly hair and blue eyes were telling me she wanted me! I could tell her dad was a biker cuz of her close and I could tell with her body language! She was awesome it's like she wanted me to take her and make her my slave! She was just gorgeous!! She made me feel like I was on fire and I was sweaty so I told the boys I was going to take a shower.. They stayed so they can talk to the girls who were now walking in a different direction then our hotel down the block...
****Aaron's POV****
I couldn't lie they were all hot babes but, the one I thought was the most beautiful was the girl with the long dark auburn red curly hair! She was wearing high waist shorts and a cute tucked in shirt, her eyes were golden brown with a hint of neon green, I didn't know how that was possible but, she was gorgeous!! I just had to know her name! But I was to scared to go alone... I didn't bother to ask the other guys....
****Nash's POV****
I was sitting there with my friends, she was stunning her long wavy blackish blue hair, inside the building it looked black but outside the building it was dark blue!! I was looking at her gorgeous face then I was down to her waist and then her feet, then her face again!! I needed to know who she was I told the guys "I can't take it anymore!! I have to know who she is!!" They all agreed and followed me!!
****Camden's POV****
I turn around around and I see the three guys walking towards us.. I saw Cameron and his gorgeous brown eyes was staring Harley down... I was so broken I told the girls "I'm going to the hotel, I'll see you guys later!" Harley looked at Cameron and then me, she felt bad she didn't want Cameron she wanted Taylor.... I was just about to leave when... "Hi guys" I turn around and Cameron, Nash, and Aaron were all standing there... So I just asked "where is the Fountain Waters Hotel? I'm really tiered and want to get some rest..." Then all of a sudden Taylor pops up out of nowhere and says "oh that's the Hotel we are staying at... Let me take you I was just coming to get my phone from the guys!" Everything was getting turned around the boy I liked, liked Harley and the guy she liked was taking me to the hotel.... I felt bad... I just wondered if she felt bad know who she is... Taylor and I reach the hotel like a block away.. It was beautiful...! We were at the front desk and the man sitting there was mean.. He said if my friends and I weren't famous we can stay here.... But then Taylor said "Her friends and she are with me! You got a problem with them staying here, then me and my friends and all the others sense they are all here cuz of us will leave how does that sound smart ass!!!!" The man at the desk was scared after that he didn't be a jerk after Taylor thought him a lesson haha! But I also felt kinda bad.. So I gave him an apology for how Taylor was... The man at the desk then felt bad for the way that he was going to treat me and my friends cuz of how nice I was being... Then I asked Taylor "Why did you stick up for me and my friends like that??" He responded "cuz you guys are people just like us it shouldn't matter if your famous or not to stay here.." I said "oh" he said "why are you so sad all of a sudden??" I answer him "Well I really like Cameron but it seems that he likes my best friend Harley.... And Harley likes you... So I'm just a little confused that's all" he looked at me and smiled "Well in that case we just have to get you over him and her over me then there won't be no argument right??" I got a shocked looked on my face "HUH?!!?" He laughed... He said "Well if you that obsessed with Cameron, we just have to find a way to get him to notice you...." He said that with a depressing face... I said "No the other one sounds good... I just don't want anyone to get hurt that's all!" He smiles again and says "You know.. Your a good friend to those girls.. I wish I had a friend like you I can count on..." I respond "Well then you do now!" He smiles even bigger "Are you serious??" I say "Yes, if I didn't mean it, I wouldn't have said it haha!!" We were at my hotel room, mine was right next door to Taylor and them...
----
Later on that night my friends and I started talking about the next place we had to stay before making it to Paris!...
****Taylor's POV****
I was listening through the wall, and I ask the guys "hey guys??" They say "what" I ask "Did you guys really like those girls we met today cuz I got a plan!" They all got the biggest smiles on their face, I tell them the plan that we are going to follow the girls and I also told them that the girls hotel room was on the other side of the wall that I was just now ease dropping on.. The next morning we followed the girls to the airport, and got on a plain that was going to the same place they were...