Chapter 1-That day

Ashton P.O.V
And there I sat on that same couch day after day remembering the day that Skylynn left me. It was all my fault she was gone. I should have never let her go. I sent her countless numbers of letters, emails, texts, anything to try to talk to her. She just ignored me. I still remember that day as perfectly as it happened.
*Flashback*
Still in Ashton's P.O.V
"Skylynn, you can't leave me! Please don't go. I love you!" I told her
"Well Ash, you should've thought about that before you cheated on me with my best friend. I loved you Ash, you were my first love," She said through the tears. "And I really thought that you would be the one too." I then grabbed her arm to try and stop her from going. "Skylynn look into my eyes and tell me that you know there's still something there, there's something that'll make you wanna stay." "I'd love to Ash, but I just can't. There is nothing left between us, NOTHING. Now please let me go, I'm gonna miss my flight." I let her go, and I watched through the window as she drove away. Just like that, she was gone.
*Flashback Over*
I could remember locking myself in my room crying for days, the boys tried to get me to eat to move out of bed, do something. But eventually it got worse, like A lot worse. I started cutting, And telling myself I'm not worth it and a bunch of other stupid shit. And it all went downhill from there. The boys started to notice, and I just had to see her again. I then made it my mission to find her and not stop looking until I did. Then, I would somehow get her to come back. Even if it took my life, I had to, I loved her too much.