Chapeter 2 - Ivory POV

When Onyx and I went back into her room Ciel and Sebastian were looking at Onyx's iPad which had black butler stickers on the case, "is this Sebastian and me?" Asked Ciel, "you had better sit down" I said, "we have a lot to tell you"

Time skip (brought to you by chainsaws and garden shears)

After we finished explaining who we were, when we were and, to the best of our knowledge, how they got here, Onyx and I went out into the hall to let Sebastian and Ciel talk. "Ivory, this is so freaking amazing!" Onyx squealed, "I know, our two favorite characters are sitting in your bedroom!" I squeaked/replied. Just then the door opened and Sebastian poked his head out, "my master would like to speak with the two of you" he said, We went back into her room to talk to Ciel, "so basically, you made a wish on a bracelet last night for Sebastian and I to be here and this morning the wish came true, what I don't understand is how you knew about us in the first place." Onyx was nosebleeding again so I replied "to us, you were, characters in a book, an illustrated book, and we had, fallen in love with your world and everything in it, the way one might love a fairy tale. It would be like wishing Hamlet and Ophelia were your friends." Ciel was staring at me, "a book?" Onyx handed him book two. Sebastian, looking over Ciel's shoulder to see the book, gasped "that's when Madam Red was killed!" Ciel dropped the book, I dove and caught it. "Sorry about that, it's just, seeing it so skillfully drawn is painful" said Ciel. "We understand" said Onyx.

Time skip (brought to you by the kittens in Sebastian's closet)

After we explained a few things (electricity, TV, and basically modern culture) Onyx and I brought Ciel and Sebastian downstairs for breakfast (#I remember you fell down the stairs and landed on your face# *shut up Phantomhive, I fell with style!*) during breakfast Onyx and I talked about how life would work with the boys here. Halfway through discussing sleeping arrangements Onyx exclaimed "clothes!" So loudly that I dropped my spoon,
"what?"
"Clothes ivy, clothes, our guests have nothing to wear!"
"Oh, clothes, I assume we should go shopping then."
We'll come!" This was Ciel, "no you won't, you aren't wearing those outfits to a mall" Onyx replied. "Mall? What is a mall?" Asked Sebastian. Oh gods, I thought, this is going to be interesting.