Chapter 1

A teenaged brunette girl, sat along the riverbed she feet in the cool water. The girl was in deep thought as she moved a small stick around in the water.
"Julia!" A voice shouted behind the girl. She turned her head to the person who the voice came from. A smiled appeared on her face.
"Hey, Lilly." Julia said as the girl named Lilly sat beside her. After taking off her pink thongs [ flip flops ] she placed her feet in the water.
"I texted you, then I came over to your house. Your mum and dad said you went to the river." Lilly said looking over at Julia. "Thought you'd be practicing for your first hunt." She said looking at the clear rocks under the water.
Julia looked at her friend an shrugged " we aren't going for another week. We will go after school ends." She said looking back at the stick in her hand.
Lilly was from another hunters family, Lilly Ashton was her name the second best hunting family in the State. The first being the Helgan family which just so happened to be Julia's last name.
"Your parents told me they wanted you to come home." Lilly said standing up on green grass.
Julia nodded, "okay." She said tossing the stick to the other side of the river. She slowly stood up, "let's go.. Race you!" she said as she started running. Everything around her was a blurring she was running at a supernatural speed, within seconds she arrived at the back gate to her house. A couple minutes later Lilly showed up.
"How in hell did you do that!?!" She asked in pure wonder. As they walked through the gate a large Irish Wolf Hound bred form hunting werewolves jumped up on them.
"I don't- off Jasper- know." She said pushing the large dog of her. As she looks at her friend.
As they walked through the door into the house she noticed all the lights were off. "I thought you said my parents were he-"
"Suprise!!" A few people jumped out and turned on the lights. Julia jumped and put her hand over her mouth. She couldn't believe they had and early birthday party for her!
A handsome boy, with brown hair spiked to one point, a grey muscle shirt which was tight to his body, walked up to her "happy birthday Jewels." He said as he kissed her lightly on the lips. "Here, hope you like it." He said handing her a gift.
"Thanks so much, James!" He said and gave him a one armed hug, she opened the box. It was a small white gold neckless with her name 'jewels' written in hand writting. "I love it." She said in awe
"Here." He took the neckless and pulled back her hair as he put the neckless on her neck. Julia brought it up to she mouth, it had a strange smell of cologne. It smelled like James who had a cologne specially made for him.
Julia looked at her parents and smiled. "Julia, it's time for us to talk." Her father [ Gregg ] said as he and his wife [Elizabeth] walked over I the private in closed dinning room.
"Sit down hun" Elizabeth said gesturing a chair a found the table as Gregg and her sat down across from Julia "as you know your going to be going on a hunt once school finished." She started as she looked over at Gregg
Julia nodded. "Well, there's something's you need to know. A reminder if you will." Gregg said taking out a few things like a box of silver bullets.
"Be carful, these beasts are dangerous. They will kill you on site. And if they don't they will torture you." He said opening the box of silver bullets "these bullets are silver, pure silver, the only thing able to kill werewolves." He paused thinking of why to say "you and Lilly will just go, corner a werewolf, then kill it. An bring back a trophy." He said
Julia looked at her father "yeah." She said as she reached of the bullets. She picked it up then dropped it fast "ow!" She shouted. Looking at her fingers, they were a little burnt. Her parents looked at each other
" you probably just pricked your finger dear." Elizabeth said reassuring. "You better go off to bed. We will dismiss your friends." She said as they all stood up.
"Yes mother." Julia said exiting the room and going up the stares to her bed. Thinking 'why would the bullet burn her!?!'
-
-
That is the end of the chapter, please vote,like, and comment.
Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Also the picture above is of Julia
I will try to update but school is starting soon.