Chapter 1 = Better Off This Way

Sorry that I haven't updated this story :/ But here is chapter one, so enjoy:

----------------------------------------------------------

Amelia's POV

My shift was over, and I was so tired. I got my money, because I had worked for 10 hours straight. I changed to my blue jeans, black hoodie and tied my hair up. I said bye to the co-workers, as I walked over to the car. Gideon gave me the 'Call Me' look, as I just laughed for myself. He's such an idiot when it comes to girls. I sat in my car, and started it, as I drove away from McDonalds. I turned up the radio, when 'Secrets' by OneRepublic was on. I must say, they make good songs. I sang with the song on the radio, and it was actually fun. I drived to the high school where Jackson was. He stood there with Aiden and Joshua. I drived infront of them, as Jackson, Aiden and Joshua sat in. Aiden and Joshua was also werewolfs, and the problem was that Aiden's uncle liked me. 

"How was job?" Joshua asked me.

"Well, it was normal. Many people who wanted junkfood. And it was a birthday there," I told them.

"Who was the lucky person who had birthday today?" Aiden said, in kinda flirty voice. I just laughed. 

"It was an old woman named Anna. She's 87 years old today," I said, as I drived in to the driveway. I turned off the engine, as the boys jumped out of the car, and sprinted to the house. Mom opened the door, as the boys sprinted past her. I was already out of the car, and just smiled at her. I gave her a hug, as we both walked in.

"How was the job today? Was it many people there?" mom asked me. I nodded, as I told her how the job was. I can tell mom everything. And I know I'm 20 and I live with my mom, but we aren't so rich, so we don't have money to buy a house where I can live. I just hope mom can find a guy she can live with rest of her life. Mom left the kitchen, as I made some dinner to myself. I made mac and cheese.

*10 min later*

Finally my food was finish, as I took the food on a plate, and ate it with a fork. It tasted so good. I saw outside my window, and my two bestfriends, Jenna and Kevin, came up the driveway...

*Jane's POV*

I just hate it. I sat on the stairs. Im just 20 years old, and I just found out that I have a twinsister. Wait. Then this people I live with, is not my real parents. Fucking yes!!! I hate these people. I stood up, and walked from this house. I walked the whole way to the twinsister I never met. I just hoped I could destroy her life...