Chapter 11

*Continuation From Last Chapter*

I Walked Out The Elevator And Walked Into Her Office But To My Surprise She Was Sucking ... Trey?!  Treys Dick?!

"What The Fuck?!" I Yelled

Anaya Head Popped Up She Looked Confused And Terrified At The Same Time.

Trey Hopped Off Of Her Desk And Quickly Put His Clothes On. While Anaya Did The Same.

"Look Jay Its Not What It Looks Like " She Said

"Don't Give Me That Bullshit How Long Has This Been Going On?!" I Yelled

"Before Yo Marriage" Trey Smirked

"I Wasn't Talking To Yo Bitch Ass !"

"Look Let Me Explain-"

"I Believed You I Sat There And Believed Yo Deceiving , Conniving , Trifling Ass!  "  I Yelled Slamming Her Phone Across The Room.

"Jay Let Me Explain "

"Where You Really Working Those Hours Or Were You Just Hopping On His Small Dick?!"

"What ?! Nigga Please !" Trey Yelled Coming To My Face

"I Just Saw Ya Dick Anaya You Seriously Sat On That? When You Already Know I'm Packing? "

"Jay Stop " She Said

"I'm Really Bout To Bust A Cap In Yo Ass" Trey Said

"STOP! LET ME EXPLAIN!" Anaya Yelled

"There's Nothing To Explain I Forgave You I Let A Good Thing Go Because Of You! And This Is Yo Side Nigga?! You Coulda Done Betta"

"Ight But I Was Fuckin Yo Wife She Was Screaming My Name You Just A Pussy Ass Nigga That Couldn't Fulfill Her Nee-" I Squared Him Right In His Jaw He Tried To Punch Me But Leaned To The Right.I Punched Him In His Jaw Blow For Blow I Was About To Do It Again Until Anaya Got Between Us.

"That's Why Jayden's My Son ! He Anit Yours He's Mine Nigga ! " He Yelled Right Then And There He Knew He Fucked Up.

"What The Fuck You Just Said?!" I Yelled

"Don't Listen To Him Jay Just Just Please Leave I'll Explain Later" She Pleaded But I Just Pushed Her Out The Way.

"Say That Again So I'm Making Sure I Heard You Correctly " I Said Stepping In His Face Again.

"I Said Jayden Is My Son Take A Real Good Look At Him He Look Nothing Like Yo Ugly Ass" I Punched Him Dead In The Eye He Fell To The Floor I Kicked Him A Couple Of Times. He Just Covered His Face Curling Into A Ball.

"I Trusted You And You Turn Around And Fuck My Wife?!" I Yelled Anaya Keep Begging Me To Stop. I Turned Around To Her And Walked Up To Her She Kinda Got Scared.

"You Disgust Me I Forgave Yo Ass You Barely Hang Out With Yo Son You Hardly Home Now I Know Why It's Not Because Of Work Its Because You Was Too Busy Being A Hoe! But You Know What Yall Deserve Each Other Just Like I Deserve Bey! That's Right I Was Tonguing Her Down Squeezing On That Fat Ass Feeling All On Her Titties And Shit See Now You've Made It Easier For Us To Be Together See The Difference Between You And Bey Is Bey Has A Bigger Ass Bigger Tittes Tighter Pussy Need I Go On? " She Just Broke Down In Tears I Turned To Trey To See Him On The Floor Still Holding His Stomach.