Lost

Winter snow falls on the ground. Slowly, and in the most beautiful captivating way. The sky is grey, no light of sun dares to peak through the clouds. The sky isn't as blue as it usually is. A light breeze of wind blows gently against the loose strands of her black, soft hair. She walked across the sidewalks aimlessly. Not sure where she was going, she began to pull the sleeves of her black sweater down to cover yhands from the freezing temperatures that have taken over the air.

Her messy bun casually flopped lightly as she walked. She was a captivating sight, most would say. But none would approach. Her light, ocean blue eyes always seem to be so dull, so...lifeless.

He watched from afar. His blue hair had fallen snow on it, as he walked. When suddenly he smelled something. It smelled captivating, intruging, delicious. However, he wasn't very hungry at the moment. He followed the scent and began walking. Suddenly coming to a stop, he noticed a girl walking across the street to get to the other side. The side he was on. She had her head down. Tears in her eyes remained unnoticed. As she was walking to the other side suddenly a car came rushing by, missing the red light. The blue haired mans eyes widened and waited for the impact. As well as the civilians passing by just stood and watched.

CRASH! She was hit, several feet away and the car suddenly came to a hault. A certain amount of blood appeared on the hood of the car. A few yards in front of the stationary car, was the girl. A small pool of blood around her body, in moving. Civilians gasped, but carried on, uncaring.

"Filthy humans" The blue haired boy thought as he watched everyone not paying attention. He flashed over there and picked her up, and took her away. In a matter of seconds he was in his room with her in his hands. He dropped her on the floor. "You reckless fool. Look what you got yourself into." He thought while examining her. She seemed pretty bruised up. The ghoul looked at her and noticed her hair. Still tied up in a bun - black as the night. Her sweater was slightly torn in certain areas. He leaned his head towards her chest, near her heart and placed a hand on her stomach. *Thump thump thump* her heart was beating. And he felt her chest rise up and back down slowly. "She's alive, okay what do I do when she wakes up?" He looked at her unconscious form, her lips slightly parted, tear stains under her eyes. A few hair pieces fell on her face. Dried up blood here and there.

"Why did I take her? She is of no use to me whatsoever. I don't even know her." He thought. "Hm I guess she will make a good snack later on." He snarled in his head.
Several hours passed when he heard soft mumbling and a light groan. He watched her slowly rise up. She ached and felt numb all over.