chapter 6-i am your future wife?

I'm sorry...there are no jr p.o.v in this chapter
================================
Bomi p.o.v

Arrgghh!! Why am i so nervous....

Bomi: anyeonghaseyo..* bow to baekhyun's parents*
Mrs byun: ohh...anyeonghaseyo...:)
Baekhyun,why are you brought her?
Baekhyun: err...mom,did you forget?
Mrs byun: about what?
Baekhyun: we have discuss this mom...did you forget....
Mrs byun: hmmmmm....
Mr byun: aiishhh..you are such a forgetful person....it is about his future wife...
Baekhyun: err...err...y-yes...^~^

What!! Future wife???

Mrs byun: oohh...i'm sorry my dear son...i forget...so...you want her to be your future wife?
Baekhyun: yes......

Whaatt!!! Are they kidding me?? Baekhyun's future wife??? Me?? Oh my god!!

Bomi: err..can you explain to me??
Baekhyun: emmmm...actually bomi...i want you to be my wife..
Bomi: 0____0 .......
Mrs byun: you have made a great choice my son :) i'm proud of you...
Mr byun: yes..i agree...
Bomi: but.....i don't want to be his wife...i.....i...don't like him....
Baekhyun: omma...appa..i will talk with her for awhile..bomi,let's go outside...

* at the outside *
Baekhyun: bomi-ah...please hear me..
Bomi: do you want to marry me because you want to bully me?? Huh??
Baekhyun: no..but i want you to marry me because.......
Bomi: because?

Baekhyun p.o.v

What should i say to her...i must find an answer..i can't say that i love her..but..

Baekhyun: okay,listen..my mother wanted me to get married to a girl..i don't want to married her and my mother said " if you can't find other girl that loves you,you have to married with the girl that i chose"....
Bomi: but...why me? I am not...that pretty...mmm...please....search other girl than me...i don't want to marry with you...
Baekhyun: do- don't yo- you like me even a little...?
Bomi: i'm sorry...but....i don't like you..wh- why are you asking me like that??
Baekhyun: * fake laugh * haha...haha...j-just kidding...you are so innocent...!
Bomi: * pout *....

Bomi...i think.. i have fall in love with you...

Hi! Sorry again for the short update...oh! And i want say thank you very much again to those who has vote my story,following me and add my stories to your reading list..