Rules

I plan to RP through both parts so if you choose to RP, make sure you join at least once every weekend.

#1. Don't start RP without my approval.

#2. You can create a guild. But only after you start playing. (7 members per guild. No dark guilds.)

#3. No God mode.

#4. You all start at level one and without skills. You have to work your way to level up and earn any skills that the game gives you. WITHOUT using cheats. (I'll have to choose what skills to give you since it's my RP. Skills will be repeated but no player will get the same skill twice.)

#5. This will also be a fanfic so you might get missions from Kirito, Asuna, Leafa, Klein, Yui, Lizbeth, Silica, Shinon, or all of them at once. (If I missed a character, please tell me who and I'll add him or her.)

#6. Don't start any rivalries between guilds or solo players so no bullying.

#7. We're playing a combination of SAO, GGO, ALO, and New Aincrad at the end of season 2. (Probably two games like SAO, GGO, and ALO in one game and New Aincrad in a second game)

#8. Keep cursing at a minimum.

#9. No killing other players.

#10. If you have to leave to some place, say "log out" (makes the RP more realistic.)

#11. You can only log out if you have to go. You can't log out if your not leaving. (That's how the anime goes. Sort of. )

#12. You have to start as an SAO player. (No fairies or guns people until we reach that part of the RP.)

#13. Have as much fun as you can.