Forum (closed)

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Fairy race: ( there are 9 different fairy races. Each one and their descriptions are going to be listed at the end of the chapter.)
Fairy appearance:

~~~~~~~~~~~Fairy Races~~~~~~~~~~~
#1. Spriggans- experts in illusion magic. Wear all black clothes.

#2. Undines- masters of healing and water magic. Wear blue and white clothes.

#3. Sylphs- experts at using wind magic and are the fastest flyers. Wear green and white clothes.

#4. Salamanders- considered the strongest race in terms of attack power and are masters of fire magic. They wear red, scarlet, crimson and white clothes.

#5. Cait siths- skilled beast tamers with the best eye sight and high speed. They have cat ears and tails and wear dark gold and white clothes.

#6. Imps- masters of night and have great night vision. They wear purple and dark colored clothes but in rare occasions, white.

#7. Pookas- use music in combat in order to confuse and attack opponents and support their allies. They wear dark green clothes with some white.

#8. Reprakons- great blacksmiths and have amazing wings. They wear grey or silver clothes with white.

#9. Nomus- largest fairy race and specializes in earth magic. They wear brown clothes and white. Sometimes they wear colors that represent sand so they can blend in with the surroundings.