Chapter 5

Suddenly, Niall was lifted, by Paul, the knife token away from Harry's face. Luckily, Harry wasn't hurt by the knife, but still lay unconscious on the floor.

Paul snapped the knife away from Niall's hands as he brought him out of the room.  

Louis ran to Harry, who laid on the floor, still. Bruises were quickly forming on his face, but he still looked gorgeous.

I slowly climbed out of the cupboard, careful not to bring any attention to me. I hopped out of the bus' window, landing on the soft grass.

This place was crazy, but I had no other place to go. If Niall was about to kill one of his best friends, then he must've REALLY loved me.

I was... scared to face him, even look at him. I learned that Niall wasn't the softie I had thought he was. 

He wasn't a sweet snowflake, with icy blue eyes. I cupped my face in my hands, realizing Niall was a part murderer, even though he didn't kill anyone, just severely injured them.

I know this might sound weird, but, I wanted to be there, to comfort Niall. I wanted him to hold me in his arms while he cried his heart out.

But not as a boyfriend, girlfriend kind of thing, but more like a person being there as a friend. But I couldn't bear to face him, I was to scared. 

I suddenly felt other hands cup my face, and I froze. The sensation of tingling blasted throughout my body as My eyes met Niall's. I drew in a big breath as I locked my eyes with his. Wow, he really was beautiful.

He next did the unexpected. Niall crashed his lips into mine.

I didn't know what to do. I had mixed feelings for Niall. I wanted to join with him in kissing, but then again, I wanted to part from him, and slap his face for beating up an innocent person. How did he get out here anyways?  

My thoughts were interrupted when Niall hit a spot on my lip with his tongue. An entire zoo started up in my stomach. 

My mind was overtaken with my body. I wrapped my arms around him, and shoved his lips more onto my lips. We fell from sitting up to down on the grass. He wrapped his arms around me, them landing on my butt. 

Once I went up for air, I said, "I Love you, Niall." I saw a smile on his face.

"I love you to, whatever your name is," he said as he kissed me more.

"Call me...." I said, trying to think of a name, "Battle," I finally said.

"Ugh! Get a room you two!" said a familiar voice. I lifted my head, to see Harry in crutches, his head and arms wrapped in bandages.

A smile was spread across his face.

I guess he ended up rooting for Niall after he beat him up a few hours ago. Wait, I had been sitting out here thinking for hours? Wow, time flies by fast.

Niall noticed him to, and he smiled along with Harry.

"I don't care if you have a boyfriend, because  I'm going to get you," said Niall, his breath tickling my face.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just don't beat him up, because you'd be seriously injuring you face," I said, a smile spreading across my face. 

His face was confused, but then I locked my lips with his.

All in all, I loved meeting the band, One Direction. 

***

Ta da!

I know, I know, it was a very short story, but I hoped all of you guys enjoyed it!

This was almost like a short preference, but it was a bit longer.

I might do one with Harry next.....

comment in the section below which one I should write about next! Please, this is our first story, so vote, comment, and fan!

May the odds be ever in your favor,

GOOOOODDDDBYE!