Double lovers-NoizXAoba YAOI

'I am so tired.......'Aoba mutters,kicking his shoes away.He just got back from his German lesson.He could barely learn anything with his mind exhausted and his eyes keeps threatening to close.He made his way up the stairs,opening the door with a slight twist of his hand.

'I am bac-Woah.'Aoba says,stopping when he saw Noiz....with piercing.His clothes was the pair of green and black clothes that he wore in Japan and he has all his piercing back on his face,ears,mouth.All was back to normal.It was as if the Noiz from 1 month ago came back to him.

'Noiz,what the......Why?'Aoba questioned,some of his tiredness fading away as he walked cautiously towards Noiz.Suddenly,Noiz stretched out his hand and pulled Aoba to him,causing Aoba to lie on him,chest against chest.

'Uwah!What are you doing!Let me go!'Aoba struggled but to no avail.Noiz's grip on him was strong.Out of the sudden,a pair of hands pushes up Aoba t-shirt.Aoba panicked,struggling even more.It is impossible as Noiz is holding to his arms so....Who is the one touching him???????He turned his head,eyes widen at the unbelievable sight.

There stood Noiz,the one without piercing.He has a suit on and no piercing on him.He smiles at Aoba,making his heartbeat skipped a beat.He started removing Aoba's clothes as Aoba stutters,no voice coming out of his mouth.

'W-wait!Hold on,what's goin-mgffhh!'Aoba exclaimed,totally confused,only to be interrupted by a kiss from Noiz while his clothes was removed.

He blushes as two pairs of similar green eyes with lust scanned up and down his body,taking in the embarrassing view.He closes his eyes,taking deep breath until when a finger which seems to be slippery and cool rubbed against his hole,slowly making its way in.He cries out when the finger curled and twisted,hitting his prostute,tears coming out as he sobbed when the fingers continuously hit the same sweet spot.

'So cute.'Noiz says.Aoba shivered when the breath of the voice tickles his ear.

'Yeah.Still the same.'The other Noiz says.Aoba moaned as the fingers pulls out and a hard cock rubbing against his hips.The Noiz from behind spreaded his legs,lifting him up steadily,ignoring all protest as he pushes his cock wet with pre-come into Aoba.

'Ah!Gah.....ha......N....oiz........'Aoba moaned,feeling the piercing pass through his hole and along the inner walls,triggering some of Aoba's sweet spots,making him moan.Tears gathered at the side if his eyes,threatening to leak out.Soon,a pierced cock reach the hilt and a moan escaped the Noiz with no piercing.Aoba closes his eyes as he tried to calm down and feel the piercing,until another pair of hands supported him from infront.His eyes fluttered open,only to see the Noiz with piercing standing in front of him and his hard cock at Aoba's entrance.Before he could protest,another hard pierced cock enters him,pain surging through him now.However,it was not as painful as he thought.The teasing of Noiz must have help him and loosen him up before this.

Soon,he felt himself being stretched to the limit by two pierced cock deep inside him.Both Noiz moaned as the warmness enveloped their cocks and they smirked at each other before moving very very slowly.Despite the fact that it was almost that they did not move,the feeling of two cocks full with piercing sliding along his insides make him jerked,a strangled moan escaped him,making him surround him hands around the Noiz with no piercing's neck,leaning his head against Noiz's shoulder as they increase in speed and strength.All type of moans came out easily without resistance of Aoba and he could almost feel the loving stare of his lovers looking at him.

'Still as tight and cute.'

'Yeah.Hey,aimed higher a bit at your right.'

'Hmmm?Ok'

A shocked and pleased moan came out when the tip of one of the fully buried cocks hit his sweet spot.He arches and his breath got faster as he shut his eyes tightly,tightening up.

'Oh,I see~~~~~~~~'He blushes when he heard one of the Noiz say so and the cock continuously aimed at the same particular spot,making Aoba arch his back.

'Ah!T-oo....Rou-gg!'He could barely state his sentence clearly.He could see stars and tears if pleasure rapidly dripped down his face and Noiz licked it up,stroking his dick at the same time.The other Noiz sneak his hand and twist Aoba's nipples,making his breath hitch.Suddenly,he has the urge to come and he gripped tightly in Noiz,making him wince and thrust faster.His breath was taken away when he come,yelling out when creamy white spilled out and his body shivered,warmth transferring to him when two Noiz embraced him before they come with a whine,filling up Aoba to the limit.They pulls out and Aoba could feel some if the come leaking out,making him slightly uncomfortable.

Suddenly,two finger pressed against his mouth.Aoba cracked open one eye and saw the two Noiz smiling romantically at him.He dared and opening his mouth,letting the wet finger intrude his mouth.However,he almost puke out when he tasted bitterness and he blushes when he knew what it was but he continued to obediently sucked on the fingers with his and the two Noiz's come.The two Noiz laughed loudly,amused at the lewd scene in front of him.Noiz retreated his hand and carried Aoba up,letting Aoba bonelessly collapsed onto the bed.

The tip of a water bottle nudged him lips and he gladly accepted it,the cold refreshing water washing away some of the bitter taste from the come before.He pushes it away and quickly lay in bed before he could black out.A soft pillow tucked under his head and a warm comfy blanket covered him.It feels really good to be under the blanket and there is so much warm,letting him relax.He unconsciously closed his eyes and fell into the deep black world that dreams awaits him.

--------------The next day-------------

'Mfffffffffgggg!mfg!mfg!'Noiz wiggles,staring at Aoba with pitiful eyes.Like wise,the other Noiz with piercing did the same,almost hissing instead.They are both tied up,a gag in their mouth,completely naked as they uselessly tried to break free from the hand cuffs and the legs spreader.In Aoba's hand is a box of sex toys,anal beads,vibrator,even dildos.Aoba stated back at them,giving them a smile before slowly sitting near them.

'Now then~~~~Which one shall we try first~~~~~?'

Not long,he had two of his lovers breathing hard and almost out of breath and chest heaving from their third organsm.Both of then are sticky and they glance at Aoba with tired and revengeful eyes.He slide the vibrator out of their body,laughing when they twitch,their eyes slowly closing,finally getting rest after so much pleasure.He snickered,releasing the cuffs and place them together and cover then with the blanket and move to the sofa to sleep.