Untitled Part 2

And I was like "maybe". "maybe this was just a feeling of regret. Regrets for all of our memories together.". I admit I was holding on to our memories before, I've never opened up my mind that time. I was blinded by the love I have from you, that I have to fight for you and that we're meant to be that's why we need to experienced this kind of struggle, it is because for me we're meant to be. Because I thought you're the one for me.

But now things have changed. I'm soooo aware of what is really happening now. Letting you go is what my heart really desires. And I really mean it. I am finally letting you go. I'm wishing you a happy life. Stay strong from all those struggles that will come, I know you too well. You really need someone who you can lean on when you have problems, someone who can really understand you, and someone who will never get tired of believing in you, and I hope you've already found her. Don't ever let her go. Be a man and fight for her.

While me? I won't be get tired of loving. I am still believing that LOVE is really powerful. Someday, I will also meet the person whom I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with. And I promise if ever that man has already arrived, I won't ever let him go. I will love him whole heartedly.

And now... this is the very last thing that I am writing for you. Goodbye. Thank you for everything. And I'm hoping and praying that someday our paths will not cross again. Let's all have a happy life. Thank you for making me happy for the last 3years of our relationship. Thank you thank you.