Shallow - 4

Alayna:

I woke up early the next morning and walked into the in suite bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I guess I'll let my hair hand today. I put some argon oil in it and combed through it. I smiled and went to wake up Tonya. She shot up scared. I rubbed her back and patted her to get out of bed. A few minutes after I got her up LC walked in.. "Hey! What you wearing hun?" She said walking to the closet before I could..

"Oooh, you should where this!" She pulled out a black cropped T Shirt with NewYork City written across the front and some tan cargos shorts. She pulled out my black and white flight club 91's and handed my everything. I looked at her.

"Oh, and you should where your hair in a bun." She cheesed. I rolled my eyes. There really was no sense in arguing with her. When she saw all the stuff in my closet she flipped out and asked me why I never wore it. I really didn't have an answer. I sighed and began to lotion up. I put on my bra and panties then got dress in the outfit Lani picked out for me. It looked nice but she was right when she said I should put my hair in a bun. I got my brush and argon oil and brushed it up into a bun at the top of my head. I put on my fake glasses an walked o the living room.

A few minutes later Tonya walked out. She had on a white v-neck some black leggings and the same shoes I did. It was simple but it looked nice in her.

We all said goodbye to Ms. Rhonda, LC's mom, and left. We dropped Tonya off first. I told her start walking to our school when hers let out. She agreed and ran into the school yard. Me and LC walked and talked the rest if the way to school.

When we walked in people started to look at us. I felt the same attention I did last week. I didn't like it. Guys smiled at me and girls did the sane. Minus the few girls that looked at me in disgust. Was that what it felt like to be hated on? I smile and walked to my locker. I looked over across the hallway. Neither JJ or Kenny have been to school lately.Kenny did call me the next day like he said he would and we got to know a little bit about each other. It was nice to say the least.

I kept scanning until his eyes met mine. He smiled and waved at me. I waved back. Then all of a sudden some guy came up and smacked my ass. I turned around to see the Drew, captain of the schools basketball team, behind me liking his lips. I scrunched up my nose as if to say 'WTF' and turned to my locker.

"What's your name ma'?" He questioned.

"yo no hablo Inglés" i replied.

"¿Cuál es tu nombre?" he asked. Okay. I have to admit. That impressed me.  

"Alayna. And i do speak english."

"Glad you told me now cause that's about the only thing i really know how to say in spanish." he said. I laughed.

"So I'll see you around?" i asked.

"Yeah, hopefully." he smiled and winked at me.. he walked away.

LC walked up to me smiling.

"Oooh, DrewDrew want yo NuNu." she cheesed.

"No he doesn't. Let's get to class." i said and started walking to the library.  

~~~

Kenny:

That pissed me off. He sat there flirting with my girl then had the nerve to walk over to where me and my boys were. Right now i really don't like having mutual friends with him.

"Dawg, i swear ima tear her p*ssy up if she let me." Drew said smling.

"Did you see the ass on her?" Jefferey, another friend of mine, asked.

"Hell yeah. i had to feel up on it a little bit. She turned around like she wanted to slap the shit out of me." Drew chuckled.

That makes two of us. I thought inwardly.

"Is she new or something? I ain't seen her around before." Drew asked.

"She's been going here for three years now." I said and looked at him.

"Really? Damn she a lame. Oh well. It ain't like im tryna make her wifey or nothing. Ima just nut up in her every now and then" he said giving Jefferey dap.

i looked at him and shook my head before walking to the counceler's office. They giving me a new schedule. All i know about it is that i have Study hall for A-Block now.. As soon as i got my schedule, first bell rung. I walked to the library. Everybody turned and looked at me.

"Ahw you must be Kenny. Sit anywhere and stay quite." This man spoke. I guess he was Mr. Conner.

i looked around until i saw a hand flag me over. It was LC, i smiled when i saw Alayna next to her. I took the seat next to Alayna.

"Hey." i smiled at both of them. "

Wussup?" LC replied.

"Hi Kenny." Laay spoke out flatly.

ouch. How come everytime she doesn't smile when she has my name my feelings get hurt? I don't like the type of control she has over me..

"Anywho. I was just tellin Laay about how much Drew wants her." LC cooed

"He don't want me.. He want's my nani, and that's something he's not going to get." Alanya said proudlly.

"Good, save your 'nani' for someone who matters." i chimed in.

"And might that be you?" LC asked sarcastically.

"It could be anyone in this school. Maybe even outside the school."

"Pleas, you know you want Laay, i saw your face when Drew was talking to her."

"Cause i know Drew. You should've heard half the shit he said once he came back. That nigga is just as shallow as me of not more."

"What did he say, Kenny?" Laay asked.

"That he wasn't tryna make you wifey just nut in you every now and then." i replied

"Why you lying? Drew wants her and you can't take it because somebody else wants the same thing you want!" LC screamed

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Whatever LC." i finished quite calm.

'Why don't you just admit you want?"

"Beacause i don't." i sneered coldly.

"Then don't play with my emotions." Laay cut in.

"I ain't mean it like that." i defended.

"Yeah whatever." she replied coldly. 

ugh! i didn't maen to hurt her feelings. i was defending myself!!!

~~~

Vote and Comment!