Introduction

I am not suppose to exist. Where wolfs, witches, angels and demons are not suppose to exist. But, they all exist but humans just don't know know it. We try to stay hidden but, I am tired to staying in the shadows and not making eny normal friends granted I have to control my thirst for blood. But I am a 2700 years old I bet that will be a simple task. I bet you are wondering what I am and who I am. Well, I am queen Sarah. Queen of what you ask I am a vampire queen and it is my duty to keep all vampires in line and not favor anyone. But that is extremely hard because every one can make different vampires but only special vampires can make full blood vampires. I am one of those special vamps. But, some times I feel it is more of a curse then a gift. Because, you will have the entire male vamp population trying to get to you. It is very important that you only choose the one male you love the most. Other wise there will be no vamp baby and  that is bad because if you chose wrong you will be an out cast. Being, queen vamp it is the up most importance I choose correctly because if I don't I will be beheaded and all of the vamp world will be throne into a world where every little thing will being us closer to being found out with the humans!

                          Hope you like the introduction of the story let me know what you think her thoughts will be in this fount talking will be in this fount 

                                                                              -bestfriends147