Part 5

I could tell that the teacher was furious with me. But, she couldn't do anything because I did not do anything that would cause her to be angry. Just to make her more furious I decided to come up with a snarky comeback. I thought of do you need a break from life because I could help. Before I could say my comeback, I here a full out laugh from one of the hot guys that always stare at me. Then just as the teacher was just about to yell at him for laughing at her, the other 2 hot guys comes barging into the class room. As they walk in I make a mental note to get their names They walk up to me and the guy with a blue shirt says "It is not safe for you to to be here anymore you have to move." I stare at them with surprise and then I say" you know what you are probably only saying this because you want me in the bathroom. Well here is my answer to that. NOPE, you freaky bitches! I would much rather die then go with you into what ever you got planned!" When I yelled at them they all shared a look and black ripped jeans said "fine have it your way just make sure if you need help just yell, el cielo y el infierno lucha entre la tierra y mis demonios estará a su lado para ayudar. "(Used google translation hopefully it means what I put) l stare at them in shock wondering what he had said and why did I have to say it. I walked out of the classroom to just notice that everyone is frozen. I look back at the classroom to see the boys are gone and all that is left is a peace of paper on a desk saying My the devils be in your part of the field because there is a storm heading straight for you. I walk away and just as i was about to step out of school I noticed the farther away I walk away, the more people moved like I had some sort of freezing shield around me. Which creeped me out since the note and the 3 hot guys both warned me about the upcoming battle. I know I could never survive a battle. Since I may act tough, but I am really kind at heart. Well I used to be happy and full of joy. But something  happened, and I couldn't fix it. It was my fault to.

I need help with their names if you got some it would be really helpful

-bestfriend147