4 Years Later

After spending 4 years in prison, May 5,2017 was the date they get released . "Chesanto , Jacob , Rayan , and Craig" the Judge said in a meaningful tone.

"You have been sent here for A) robbing a bank , B) the murder of 2 security guards and , C) illegally smoking marijuana and other drugs". The boys parents are in the Jury .. Watching in anger and also with tears, seeing their own 18 year old sons doing this. But they are glad that today.. After four long,long years

They are returned.

"You four boys are on probation for 2 years" . Each of the boys nodded and said "Yes Ma'am" .

As the judge slammed the gavel on the mantel , the four boys dash to their parents with smiles on their faces.

"Why would he do this." Each parent thought, thinking they had "Perfect Little Angels" that have turned to "Demons".

While Driving home , Jacob saw the most perfect girl ever... "I can't get with another girl after the 'incident' "

He thought. But Jacob saw her pretty long brown hair, and perfect body, he fell in love instantly.. But everytime he gets with a girl ... He turns from Jacob.. To Princeton. A slick , smooth, and abusive personality to Jacob.

He walks inside of his house and yells "IM GLAD IM HOME FROM JAIL!!"

Bella ,his cousin , came speeding down the stairs to hug him.

"Jacob! You're back!" She screams as she squeezes his body against hers.

Jacob pushes her off and laughs... Just laughs for no reason.

"I gotta go upstairs", he says

"B-B-But Why?" Bella asks looking confused.

"I wanna take a shower"

"Okay" Bella walks away while Jacob goes upstairs to take a showers

He takes a 1-3 hour shower thinking about that girl.. But when he does.. Its not Jacob... Its Princeton.

He has a flashback about his last girlfriend 4 years ago when he wasn't in jail. Her name was Cassidy.

*FLASHBACK*

As "Princeton" takes Cassidy to his bedroom. Cassidy is crying, having marks and scars or her lower back .. Which were from Princeton/Jacob.

"Jacob.. What are you doing?!", Cassidy said while Jacob chuckles.

Jacob slaps her saying "SHUT UP YOU W****!" Having Cassidy Bawling and rubbing her face where he slapped her.

Jacob grabs her thrusting in and out having her cry. She is being abused

"JACOB STOP!!" Cassidy says, but he doesn't .

"Hah. Whos 'Jacob' ... This is Princeton Now.. " 'Princeton' said.

"WELL PRINCETON OR WHOEVER YOU ARE STOP" Cassidy Screams ,

Squirming around trying to let go.. But he hold her down punching and slapping her .

"Oh I'm Not done with you." He says

"You-you-you"....(Flashback over) it echos through his mind while he is still in the shower..

"Maybe I should change.. I mean.. I abuse every girl I'm with.. And I went to jail half of my Senior life." Jacob says .

He falls asleep thinking about if he should change his ways... Or keep Princeton and his bad-boy personality in him.

Like, Comment.. Whatever you do in Wattpad .. DO IT👌🌚💕