4

Later at the party
Riley's pov

I walked outside and sat on the bench in the backyard. You could still here the loud music but it is a bit muffled now. Belle went with someone home. I can let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in. I don't do well with big drunk crowds better yet big crowds. I brought some water so I wouldn't have to drink. the door opens and a familiar figure stumbles out. "Jack?" I ask. He was wearing a nice shirt and blue jeans. He sat down next to me "can you take me home?" he mumbled "uh..." I started to say. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes gah how can I say no? "Did you drive here?" I say softly. He nodded handing me his car keys.
Skip to car ride (PART 1)
Nicky Minaj 'The Night Is Still Young' was quietly playing on the radio. I was rapping along with the song. " "You rap?" jack mumbled "yeah" I said talking softly "you and I should do a cover together." jack said "uh...ok?" I say "we are home now jack uh I'll walk you to your door then leave." I said I stopped the car and got out then waited for Jack to come out. I knocked on the front door. "Who are you and why are you here?" Jack g said "um... I was dropping Jack off uh he's a bit wasted and then iI'll leave. Now where did Jack go?" I said looking around. I saw him on the ground sleeping? "Hey um my girlfriend is here so i'll carry him up then can you take care off him?" Jack g asked picking his sleepy friend up. "Uh sure." I said following him in.
Skip the walk now in Jack j's room
I grab a pair of sweatpants and a random shirt for jack "Hey jack g do you uh mind um you know undoing his uh pants?" I ask nervously "Sure." Jack g said I turn around and stifle a laugh when Jack j says' I don't want to hook up with you!' Jack g comes over to me and says with a smirk in his voice, "he's all yours." I turn the shade of a tomato.