New isnt always cool

Yukio POV:
A dark, foggy, stormy night isn't the best day to arrive to a new environment, but it was required, as the academy needed a new teacher. I waited in front of the school for exorcists, I waited for a car. At last, it arrived. A supposedly North American teacher came to teach at a Japanese exorcist school.

I smiled at the tall man that came out, until I realized his resume had forgotten to mention multiple parts.

Although he did mention being a tall, slightly bulky male, he said nothing of a side mohawk, tattoos, lip, nose, and ear piercings, and having goth-like makeup!

"Welcome, Professor Times. I'm Yukio Okumura. We've heard amazing things about you." I reach out my hand to shake, until I notice the little girl behind him.

I could say she's about 15, but her height says otherwise. Her waist-length hair, her childish face, her porcelain skin, her big blue eyes? The only thing differentiating her from a child is her chest.

"We should go inside. You'll catch a cold in this rain." The male points out in Japanese.

Shocking. I nodded and the man said something to the girl, which then crawled into the car, coming back out in a bit and running after us clumsily. She must've tripped at least four times in the hundred meters of casual walk.

The girl was holding a small black plush wolf in her hands, squeezing it softly every now and then. She's beautiful. I led the two into my dorm, into the living room.

He plopped down on the couch and the girl stood behind him, casually making small braids in his hair. I sat down with him and smiled politely "this is my dorm. You will have a separate building, this one is quite far and deserted apart me and my brother and-" "We'll stay here." He declares monotonely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm publishing this on a school computer, and it's a bit awkward, but I need to figure this out before my laptop arrives. Sorry for the spelling mistakes. There's a present above.