Chapter 10

I woke up to Alois hugging me tightly. Apparently I had dozed off after Ciel went to sleep.
"Onee-chan!" Alois yelled. A wide smile was spread across his face as he hugged me tighter.
"Onee-chan?" Ciel asked. Both Sebastian and Ciel looked shocked.
"I'm not your onee-chan! For one you are older than me and for two we were childhood friends not related," I said bluntly. Alois pouted but he still didn't let go of me.
"I can't believe that you slept in the same bed as that Ciel but you won't sleep in the same bed as me!" Alois pouted. I sighed rather loudly and suppressed the blush that was trying to make its way onto my cheeks. Here we go again.
"I don't sleep in the same bed as you because you're a pervert!" I said calmly. Alois got rather serious rather fast.
       "I thought it was immoral for a princess to sleep in the same bed as a man before she is married," Alois said bluntly. I shot him a death glare and he gave me an evil smirk in return.
"Lady (F/N)...a princess?" Ciel muttered to himself. Even though the conversation was obviously supposed to be him sorting his thoughts with himself Alois joined it anyway.
"A demon one," Alois said cheerfully though his eyes betrayed his motives. It felt like my world was spinning and I could see black dots forming at the end of my vision as if I was about to pass out.
"A-Alois w-what are you d-d-doing?" I asked though it came out as more of a growl than a question. Alois looked at me innocently.
"Whatever do you mean princess (F/N)? I'm just telling your dear Ciel here what you truly are," Alois said innocently. His words were practically dripping with faked sweetness and his innocence was strained.
"Is it true (F/N)?" Ciel asked. I turned to face him and saw betrayal in his eyes. There was hurt in his voice and I knew that the truth must show itself.
"Yes it is Ciel," I said. I didn't have to courage to look him in the eye so I turned away instead. My voice was shaky and although my hands were clenched into a fist they were still shaking. I held the tears back and went into my princess guise. My back straightened and I forced the tears to stop. The truth is out and I cannot take it back. What has been said has been said and here is nothing I can do now than be strong. For my sake and only my sake alone. I cannot believe that I allowed a human to shake me up so emotionally.
"I think it is best that I get going now," I said coldly. I shot Alois another death glare before I began to walk away from the dramatic scene behind me. I got to the door before I heard a voice full of betrayal.
"I think that is best," Ciel said weakly. Even though his words were like a thousand knives to my heart I forced myself to nod and walk out of his room. So many emotions were boiling up inside me that it took all of my energy to keep me from fainting. Rage,sadness,betrayal,and many others fought for my attention as I descended down the stairs. The longing to return to Ciel was so strong that I had to replay the moment he told me to leave over and over again. His words echoed in my head painfully as I climbed into my carriage with the help of Ucha.
       "I want to return home now," I commanded.
       "But what about lord Cie-" Ucha started.
       "I said NOW!" I shouted. The carriage didn't move and I was starting to get frustrated. I opened the door so quickly that it hit the side of the carriage and stormed out. I saw Alois paying the driver to stay here with many many gold coins.
       "Alois!" I yelled. My wings and horns appeared and I didn't have to look to know that my eye color was currently red. I glared at him as he smirked evilly.
       "Nightmare Lorelai!" I shouted. When those words left my lips bats came from nowhere and bombarded Alois. I knew they didn't hurt him but they distracted him long enough for me to fly away. My wings lifted me into the air and I gazed upon the Phantomhive manor from high up in the sky. A sudden vision almost made me drop out of the air. I saw the Phantomhive manor on fire years ago. A small Ciel cried out for his dead mother and father. Then I saw the Phantomhive manor stained with crimson. I saw Ciel and Alois fighting each other and it seemed to be a current vision. I have to go back!