Chappie 2: invasion and hurt

Finny looked at his garden and smiled. He finally planted flowers all by himself without messing it up. "I guess you can do anything once you put your mind to it." Finny smiled to himself.
Back to Ciel:
Ciel looked at his work and sighed in content that he had finally finished his paper work. "Now I need to eat." Ciel got up from his desk and headed down into the kitchen. After eating Ciel decided to go out front and get some fresh air. Ciels frown deepened as he seen a carriage pull into his drive way. 'I shouldn't have any visitors.' The carriage stopped and two men stepped out. Ciel smiled his usual fake smile for his guests. "Hello and welcome to the Phantomhive manor. Is there something I can help you with?" The men looked at each other and smirked. The taller one who seemed to be in fairly good shape smirked at Ciel. "As a matter of fact there is." The man took out a gun and cocked it. "Give me your money." Ciel frowned. "No." The other man who was a little heavier smacked Ciel across the face. The taller man then turned Ciel around and held the gun to his back. "Go into your home and give us all your money." Ciel did as he was told and walked into his study. "Get it." Ciel faced the man. "I do not do what people like you ask." The man got angry and slammed the other end of the gun into his head causing him to go crashing on the ground. Blood came from his head but Ciel still stood back up holding his ground and dignity. "Still not gonna give it to us huh?" The taller man nodded at the shorter one as he grabbed a poker from the fire and burned Ciels arm with it. Ciel let out a pain gasp but stood still. Once he did nothing more he then tore his leg up with the poker burn marks and gashes. Ciel fell to the ground. "I guess I need to call my security don't I?" The men smirked. "Go ahead their no match for us." Ciel reached up a hand to grab his eye patch but stopped dead in his tracks as a happy cheery voice rang through the hall way towards his study. "Master Ciel? If you wouldn't mind I'd like it if you could look at the garden!" Finny knocked on Ciels study door and the two men smirked at each other. "If we kill him maybe you'll give us the money." Panik rushed through Ciel for the first time as worry crept over him. "No don't come in Finny!" "Master is someone else in there?" "Finny just run!" Finny worried about his master opened the door anyway and took in the sight before him. Ciel was on the ground his arm had a burn mark, and his leg was torn up and burned, his head bleeding profusely. "Master Ciel!" Finny ran into the room only for the chubbier man to point the poker at him. "Take another step and I burn you and Mark will shoot your masters head off. On que Mark pointed the gun at Ciels head. "Master Ciel you'll be fine I'll save you." Finny grabed the poker and bent it. He then ripped it out of the mans hands and threw it toward the fire. That was the last thing Ciel saw before he passed out.
Just a Check up on little ol Sebie:
Sebastian got a sick feeling. "Master. I hope youre alright." Sebastian kept his ground to obey his masters order.
Back to Ciel and Finny:
Ciel opened his eye and groaned in pain. "Master!" Finny ran to Ciel and held a glass of water to his lips. "Please drink." Ciel drank some water and Finny put the glass back on the side table. "What happened?" Finny looked at Ciel concern in his eyes. "You don't remember?" "No I remember but how did I end up here?" Finny frowned. "You passed out so I brought you to your room after I took care of those crooks. 'Thats right Finny has extraordinary strength. How could I forget that?' Ciel looked at Finny and for the first time in a long time lost control. He wrapped his arms around him and cried as Finny stared shocked.