Forgotten Birthdays

1 month later
Jasmine's POV

I sat in my hotel room and we are in Vegas. It's my birthday and Bruno is gone not here no where to be seen.  At least I got Geronimo to talk to.

"Hey boy what ya doin," I asked as he laid at my toes. I then heard a faint knock on the door. I ran and got it. It was just Phil and the guys.

"Hey birthday girl," they said in unison and I smiled.

"Hey guys," I laughed.

"How's my babies," Phil asked.

"They miss there daddy and I do too," I pouted.

"Awe it's messed up that Bruno had to do a gig today," Eric sighed.

"If he's doing a gig why are you guys here," I asked.

"Well he was going to really book the gig," he said and I smiled.

"That sounds like him the workaholic," I giggled. Kameron gave me a cake.

"Thanks," I said.

"Your welcome we gotta go and get our gamble on," he said and I smiled.

"Well go have fun," I said and they smiled.

9:00 pm

I haven't heard from Bruno all damn day. I sat on the floor eating my cake and feeding some to Geronimo.

"What the hell are you doing," I heard Jozey ask.

"Eating cake and thinking of how much an ass my fiancé is," I said. They laughed.

"He's not an ass at least not that much," she said and I giggled.

"Yeah I love em though I can't even front I just wish he was here on my birthday," I sighed.

"Well get your ass up this is Vegas so let's go and gamble," Jade yelled.

"Ok let's go,"  I said.

"You wearin that," she asked. I stuck my tongue out.

"No I'm getting dressed," I smiled. I took a shower put on some sweats tied my hair up in a bun and put on my t-shirt that said fuck you.

"Really you look like you are going to work out," Jade said as I put on my black Jordan's.

"Shut up I'm pregnant it's my birthday I'm missing my man and I'm hungry so," I said trailing off.

"Ok let's go," Jozey said and I smiled. We walked out and first we went to eat I wanted everything on the damn menu so that's what I got.

"Damn you pig," Jade laughed.

"Don't forget I'm eating for three," I smiled rubbing my tummy.

"Oh that is right," she said and I smiled.

"You don't look pregnant I mean you've barely gained any weight and your stomach is still so small for three months," she said and I nodded.

"Ok I get it I'm skinny but in here somehow there are two miniature human beings," I smiled and they laughed. We finished eating and went to gamble. I won over six hundred dollars. I then got a phone call.

"Hello," I answer walking outside.

"Hey babe," I heard Bruno.

"What do you want," I asked.

"Baby can you bail me out I may or may not have gotten into a little trouble," he said and I groaned.

"Dammit Bruno," I said.