Chapter 6

A/N: okay so I have new plans for this book. I'm gonna make some new changes. and those changes are that I'm gonna make this into a Andy Biersack Fanfic. I'm gonna keep everything else and just keep writing like how I originally planned but it's just gonna be a Andy Biersack Fanfic. and that's the boy she meets and falls in love with.

(Liberty's POV)

"I honestly felt so uncomfortable answering those questions." I thought.

It makes me feel guilty for not wanting to be alive. I just feel like I'm attention seeking and I hate it. It just makes me feel like a bad person.

*a couple hours later*

I'm settled into this room that I have to stay in while I'm here. I have a roommate too. Her name is Emily. And honestly she's really pretty. I hope we become good friends.

When I went to the bathroom, I glanced around the room and my eyes stopped at this boy. He has the most amazing blue eyes ever. He's the most beautiful person I've ever seen. As my mouth starts to water at the sight of him, he walks towards me.

"Why is he walking towards me?" I thought with nervousness.

As he comes up to me, he extends his hand out for me to shake, "Hi, I'm Andy Biersack, and you are?"

"I'm Liberty", I say as I shake his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Liberty" he says to me. "Thanks, you too." I say back.

As I walk to the bathroom, I replay our conversation we just had and I can't help but smile. His voice sounds like an angel. He's so nice and just perfect. I wonder if he'd go for me.

When I got back to my room, I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes for awhile. I could feel myself falling asleep, I tried to keep my eyes open so I wouldn't fall asleep. But maybe sleep would help me feel better. Maybe I just needed a nap to take things off my mind. As I was about to drift off to sleep, I heard a knock on the door so I got up and went to open the door to see who it was. And surprisingly, it was Andy.

"Sorry if I'm bothering you but I just wanted to give you this note." he says.

"No it's fine. You aren't bothering me at all." I tell him.

"Okay. Well I should go, I'll let you read what it says." he says as he starts to blush and walk away.

I start to wonder why he started blushing. As I start to read it, it says:

Dear Liberty,
I just wanted to tell you how I feel towards you. The first time I saw you, I wanted to tell you how beautiful you are, you're so beautiful that I can't stop thinking about you. I wanna make you mine and make you feel loved. I wanna show you how it feels to be loved by someone. I wanna experience this with you. I wanna make you happy and make you realize that life is worth living."

"Wow, I'm speechless.", I thought.

______________________________________________________

A/N: sorry for the wait. I haven't been feeling that great lately. just really sad. this chapter is a little longer I think so yeah. hopefully you like it!