Not an Update

This is not an update...

I just want to say Happy Birthday to Ladies' Code's Rise who passed away on Sept.7,2014.

The truth is,I also became a Lavely(Ladies' Code Fandom).And I was very sad when I heard that EunB passes away and she also died on Sojung's Birthday.I prayed for her and Ladies' Code members especially Sojung and Rise who are in a critical condition.I became happy when I heared that Sojung was fine but I became sad when my bias(Rise)passed away that I can't consentrate for weeks.Rise was on my Top 20 bias list.

I was supposed to publish this on Aug.16 but I have a slow internet T-T.....

And I was happy when SuJu,BesTie,Sistar,BtoB,Block B and 50 more others went on EunB's funeral and send condolences.

SuJu's Heechul post on his Twitter Acount(Not Sure) about EunB's Wake,Block B member(still not sure XD)greeted Happy Birthday to Sojung,BesTie wore black ribbons on their comeback,while Sistar's Bora mourned with the other Ladies' Code member.

Ladies' Code just held their Memorial Concert on Japan last August 22 with the other singers from Polaris Ent.

You should watch it,it did made me cry the whole time. ㅠ.ㅠ

#R.I.P.Rise
#R.I.P.EunB
#StayStrongLC
#LCHwaiting!