Untitled Part 1

1) The adjustment period. If you've spent most of your life not needing glasses, then needing them, it can take your eyes months if not years to adjust. This comes with terrible headaches.

2) Kissing. If you try to kiss someone while wearing glasses, the nose pads get rammed into the bridge of your nose. And if you're trying to kiss someone else who also wears glasses, yours and their glasses love to make little clinking noises.

3) Everything outside of the glass lenses is blurry compared to whatever you can see inside the little rectangular (or circular) lenses.

4) Cleaning. Just a little tiny smudge can easily happen and it will irritate the hell outta you until you clean it. And then you usually smudge it again while trying to clean it the first time.

5) Falling asleep. Think you're gonna be able to fall asleep reading or watching tv while wearing your glasses? Think again. Because chances are you'll roll over and bend them or break them. Which means you don't get to fall asleep while wearing them. You end up having to take them off and then turn off the tv or put the book away, because trust me, you won't be able to read or watch without glasses. Which means you get to fall asleep to your own deep inner mental thoughts instead of something like Family Guy or whatnot.

6) Trying to find them the next morning. To make it worse, your eyes are blurry from waking up on top of already not being able to see.

7) Dropping them and almost crapping yourself thinking you broke them.

8) Thinking you're more attractive without them. But being able to see is more important than being attractive.

9) They fog up in the winter. A lot. And very very easily.

10) Good luck doing activities where you can't wear them, like swimming for example./