The Broken Door

A/N: Hello everyone! Well, it's a fanfiction for one of my lovely friends, Aisa.

Aisara was new in Ikebukuro, she has moved there about a week ago but she already knew, this city is not a normal city.

Aisara sighed as she laid down on her new bed, her room was a mess even after seven days. She were in her new home at Ikebukuro, and she can remember the high price of this house very well, that was her nightmare till today.

Aisara rolled on her bed and looked at Anime posters on the walls, lots of them can be seen all over that white and clean wall.

She was smiling at them and suddenly she heard door knocking.

Hell, she was tired from all works at Supermarket. Yes, she were working there so she could bring back some of her lost money before the beginning of her original work.

Aisara got up and asked the unknown guest while she was walking to the door.

"Who is it?"

No answer. So she asked it louder again.

"WHO IS IT?"

And she just heard a weak voice answering her question.

"Please, open the door."

Like every other people Aisara checked the cavity and saw a man, blonde with glasses. She never did see this person in her life. Normally everyone will open the door in such situations but also they won't open if it's at midnight. Holy God, it's midnight time so of course Aisara would do the second option.

She just jumped back a little. Well, she can feel a tiny fear in her heart, it's totally natural believe me.

That blonde stranger knocked the door again.

"Please, open this door. I don't want to use any violence."

He was growling loudly but obviously Aisara didn't open. Now the growling and heavy sighing can be heard and BUMP!

The door were flying in, there is no doubt, Aisara saw it by her own eyes.

'I knew there is some weird things with this city but it is ridiculous'

Aisara thought to herself. Yet she was right, a person couldn't sent a door flying back that easily.

Blonde guy walked in with a cigarette between his lips. He looked normal but Kami, irks marks were there, all over his face.

Aisara hid behind the bed. She even didn't dare to look at the stranger, all she could do was wondering. Just why? What the hell he wants from me?

Suddenly Blondie appeared above her head yet all she did was staring at him with a trembling body.

"So are you gonna pay up? You know me right."

Aisara was in her most confusing moment. She didn't know him, she never seen him before.

"Come on, I don't like to punch women."

He exhaled the smoke and stared at her. Aisara gulped and started to speak.

"I-I don't know what are you talking about."

She began to standing up and she did that. Glasses guy looks more irritated now.

"I told you to give that shitty money right now."

Aisara were scared but she couldn't accept the accusation. And she did what her heart were saying.

"Huh?! Money? Why do I should pay you?"

She was glaring mad at him now. She wanted to continue but a third person's voice stopped her.