The Broken Ankle

Wow, his eyelashes is long and beautiful. Aisara were enjoying the scene, sleeping Shizuo with golden dyed hairs.

She got closer to get a better view of this cute face. The distance between his face and hers were just a little gap.

And suddenly, Shizuo opened his eyes, now they were staring into each other's orbs. Eyes grew wider and Shizuo gasped in surprise and jumped back. He kicked the bedside accidentally, the bed got horizontal and Aisara fell down. unfortunately, the bed hit Aisara's ankle and she shouted in pain.

"ARGH! WHAT THE!"

Shizuo's eyes glued to Aisara for a moment, and then stood up to check on Aisara. He kneeled down and pushed bed back.

"A-Are you okay?"

Aisara whined in pain and closed her eyes. She frowned and growled.

"Do I really look OK to you?"

Shizuo scanned her ankle and saw a bruised print. His hands moved toward the injury and touched it with his fingers.

"ITTE! DON'T TOUCH IT!"

Shizuo's hands jerked back and he gulped. He did injure Tom-san's guest, how unlucky he could be. Most of all, he had injured someone, again.

Both remained silence for a while. And Aisara huffed and shook her head a minute after.

"Shizuo-san..."

Shizuo got up without a word and pulled out his phone. Aisara waited patiently for him to end his call.

"I need a taxi..."

Shizuo kneel down once again. He lifted her in bridal, Aisara stared at him confused but she didn't show any resistance.

"I'm taking you to the hospital."

Aisara's eyes winded and tried to explain.

"It's okay, really. It's early, I'll go to clinic later."

Shizuo put her on sofa, Aisara huffed in relaxing. Shizuo wore his white shirt and lifted Aisara again. Aisara thought he accepted her words but nah, he didn't listen to her request at all.

He went to taxi which were arrived there in some minutes. Aisara glanced at her clothes, white long shirt and short black shorts, it's not that bad, is it?

The hospital smells like ethanol, this scent somehow make people's head spinning. Aisara straighten her legs on white bed and Shizuo was beside her bed, like earlier in apartment.

The doctor reread the files and papers, ready to inform them about news.

"The right ankle has one tiny crack, it's not that serious yet she needs to rest for a while to heal it."

He pushed glasses, his eyes were glued to papers.

"Iwasaki-san should not move, thus someone must help her in her needs. She would come here next week for a new checkup. You're free to go."

The doctor sighed tired to himself and left.

It was 6:30 in the early morning, Shizuo decided to carry her again to taxi. There weren't any chance for them to speak so Aisara started after entering the car.

"About what happened..."

"We'll talk later."

Shizuo were busy thinking to himself, he massaged his temple . The sky was almost bright and sun has been starting to rise.

They both sat on sofa, Shizuo grabbed a cigarette to smoke but Aisara snatched it from his lips.

"I hate smoking."

And Shizuo argued.

"The hell...!"

Aisara avoided his hands which were trying to snatch back the nicotine bar. Shizuo pushed her into sofa and was sitting on her.

"GIVE IT BACK!"

"NO! I SAID I HATE IT!"

"SO WHAT? YOU GAVE ME ENOUGH!"

"I DIDN'T HURT MYSELF, YOU KNOW!"

"THAT WAS BECAUSE YOU SCARED ME!"

"FIRST OF ALL, WHY THE HELL WERE YOU SLEEPING AT THERE?"

" WHAT I  SUPPOSED  TO DO? YOU WERE CRYING LIKE A BABY!"

"LIAR!...wait a second, I were what?"

To be continued.

I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to give me some tips, I needguess ideas to carry on, on this story. Anyways, thank you for reading.