Short intro

Shan's POV

I walked behind Sky as we traveled through the woods on another cold, quiet night. She flashed the bright light of her flashlight in front of her, looking around for the same two people we always look for.

"I can't find them" She muttered and kicked a rock in front of her. I walked up next to her and took the flashlight, flashing it around the woods.

I sighed and shrugged,"They said to come back here at this exact spot" I said and stopped in my tracks, looking at the old campfire sight that was left from Skylar and I when we came camping three months ago.

"Indeed we did" A similar voice said behind us, causing us both to turn around. I smiled at the sight of Michael; He walked over to me and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled up at him, since he was so much taller than me."I missed you"

"I missed you too" I muttered and looked down as I blushed deeply once he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

He pulled away from the long hug, bringing his arm around my shoulder while he cleared his throat loudly and dramatically, making Calum and Sky pull away from each other."Did anyone follow you guys?" Michael asks both Sky and I.

I shook my head,"No. Nobody comes out here anymore" He nodded at my response, grabbing my hand and leading me down a trail further into the woods.

-

"So you're staying the weekend right?" Michael asked and pouted, poking my cheek. I nodded and smiled, laying my head on top of his chest,"Good. I missed my babygirl" He muttered and intertwined our legs.

"I don't see why we can't go into town.." I said softly and frowned at the thought of him being trapped in the woods his whole life.

"I told you why. Get rest okay?" I nodded and fluttered my eyes closed, cuddling into his side. He pulled the blanket over our tangled bodies and let out a quiet sigh,"Goodnight baby, I love you"

"Goodnight. I love you too"