chapter 4

It was already 5:00pm so that ment rachel would be here i was excited to finaly have a friend over.

When she got here i was already dressed and one rule my dad gave me was no boys!

Rachel had invited 3 boys over one called tommy another called jason and the last boy was micheal.

It didn't bother me too much we chatted for a wile amongst our selves and the rachel said "why don't we play truth or dare"?

everyone agreed and so we sat in a circle.

"alice truth or dare"? rachel asked.

"Umm....dare"i replied.

I knew hell would brake loose in seconds.

"i dare you to sit on micheal lap"she said with a smug look on her face.

I stood up and walked over to micheal gave him an apoligetic look and sat on his lap.

"Tommy truth or dare"i announced.

"truth"he said

"Would you ever kiss a boy"?i asked.

"ewww no way"he shouted.

"Micheal truth or dare"tommy said.

"Dare"he proudly said.

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl here"tommy said.

I new in my mind that rachel was far more prettier than me and we were the only two girls there.

Micheal didn't stand up he simply just placed on finger under my chin to turn my haid so i was facing him and he kissed me i was shoccked and at this point my cheeks were bright red why the hell did he choose me?

my eyes were wide in shock.
After he kissed me just carried on with the game.

"Jason,truth or"?micheal asked his eye brows forrowed.

He did not seem amused.

"Truth"he said with a shy tone to his voice.

"If you could have anything what would it be"micheal asked.

It was a really good question the answer for me would be and endless amount of ice cream to heal the pain people put me in.

"A girlfriend"tommy replied.

"im lonely"he said sadly.

I felt sorry for the guy i mean i didn't have a boyfriend but that was because my one true love was netflix.

"alice"tommy said snapping me back to reality.

"Truth or dare"he questioned.

"truth"i answered.

"Do you find micheal attractive"he asked.

My eyes grew wide the point of a truth or dare was there was no backing out and no lying and i did find micheal attractive i loved his strange coulored hair and he was just sooo cute.

I took a deep breath and replied with "yes".

Micheals eyes grew wide and i got a bit worried i was sittig on a guys lap and that guy now new i found him attractive and he aslo kissed me earlyer but that was a dare soo ...it doesnt count as a real kiss.

A few more truths were asked and we got bored eventualy one by one people left and i was tired so i fet the cat and face planted the bed.

(An)

i know i can't write good stories and im sorry i will try harder in the future for the next update i can't update soon though coz i have to get prepared for back to school and stuff.I hope your enjoying this fan-fic.