The days

I miss the days when I could just ask my mom and dad for anything and they would say yes.I liked those days because I had many things that other kids didn't have.But I didn't brag about it or rub it in their face because I was a nice child.I wish I could go back to those days because now when I ask for something I have to wait for like 6 months just to get it.I liked the days when I was an only child cause then I didn't have to watch anybody.But my parents would have to watch me.

Now that I have a little sister it sucks all she does is ask me for things she know I don't have.Then she tells mom and dad that I didn't give it to her and they make me give it to her.Its like they don't care about me anymore.Everything is about her now I wish I was an only child.But she is 9 and I'm 10 years older than her.My parents didn't even get me a present for my birthday because she wanted to go to build a bear.So instead of doing what I wanted we did what she wanted.

The best part of that day was when I walked. Away and I got to do what I wanted to do.Until my little sister came back and started asking for more stuff.So I asked if I could live with my grandparents but of course they said no.But I wasn't staying in that house because I'm always ignored so I'm gonna show them how it feels.And I'm gonna run away which I did.But it wasn't how I thought it would be.I thought it would be scary but it wasn't people gave me money cause they thought I was poor.

Then I decided to go the the store.Then I saw my parents and my little sister and I really wish I Hadn't walked in the store.But they didn't notice me until they turned around.And I wanted to run but I was just to shocked.