Rulti.

It was one of those warm summer nights of the year 2015, when Ruzy felt a warm, moist sensation creep up her body. The only source of light was the small ray coming from the semi-closed curtains, created by the moon. The atmosphere was perfect - just how Ruzy always imagined it to be.

The clear liquid was dripping from her face, she was nervous... yet excited.

Ulti loved to see her in this state, he enjoyed it as much as she enjoyed him that night.
He gave her the most seductive and fierce look that she has ever got, this made her bust with excitement. Her eyes glimmered in the darkness, and ulti's smile penetrated the darkness - not only the darkness.

Her body started shaking, she could not contain her excitement as Ulti continued. The same clear liquid of sweat ran down Ulti's face as he spoke, "Your turn.", with a mighty grin on his face.

She was ready. She waited for this moment for too long, so long that her legs were unsettled. She was more excited than ever, making it the best night of her life. She jerkingly made her move with her gentle hand. Ulti gently pinched his bottom lip with his top set of teeth, keeping his eyes on Ruzy.

That is when she won,

and the game of snakes and ladders ended.