Chapter 1: I'm open to to everone and everything!!

Hello there, if you ever want to talk to me just message me. Well, us. Lilly can't keep her nose out of things and will read it too, but don't worry shes not all that bad. She can keep a secret. If your ever having problems at home or you just want someone to listen, i will listen. Me and Lilly have had our fair share of bad times and we have a very special family. I was born with a blinding eye problem. My mum can't remember what it was called but i had to have surgery on it when i was 17 months and i have a scar that runs down the left side of my face. Its hidious but Lilly says it isn't that bad. We trust each other to always tell the truth no matter what, so i beleive her. My scar is the reason Scar from lion king was always my favourite.

Lilly has one brown eye and one blue eye. Isn't that just so weird and amazing?! Well the kids at our primary school never thought that. In year 2&3 Lilly was always treated unfairly by the other kids and i went through a phase where i didnt like her either, but that was because all my friends were Bitches (excuse my language but its true.) But in year 4 i got a kick in the head of realisation and said to all of my 'friends' that if they weren't going to start treating my sister nicely i was going to be mean to them. That threat didn't work, they all just rejected me. But that made me and Lilly closer. Which helped a lot at the time because that was when our brother got killed. He was about 12 at the time. :( there isnt a day that goes by without me thinking about him. We were 8.

He died all because of uncle darren. Me, Lilly and Kaleb were brought up in a rough home. He was running away from darren when he ran out into the road and.
My dad and his brother Darren are hopefully locked up now. Dad once hit our mum. Then he got into a habit of it. And so did Darren. I can't explain it because i break everytime i remember it all but its quite obvious. Eventually, after Kalebs death, mum took me and Lilly away. We stayed with grandma for a while until we bought our house.

But that doesn't matter now because we're happy again. No matter what your past, i want to be your friend and share your troubles. I dont care if your homosexual, bisexual, gothic, emo, male, female, black, white, a unicorn or a vampire i actually want to be your friend.