Flordia

Jacky POV

Today me and Jamal and the kids are going to Florida but the kids don't know that Justin coming well Justin's already there. I can't wait to see there face. But on the plane ride me Jamal and the kids were all asleep. When we wake up we're checking in the hotel and take a bath and then were of to sea world. When we were all ready me the kids and Jamal were wearing the same outfit it was some timberlands army pant and a white shirt. For my outfit I took a plaid shirt and wrapped it around my waist and it was perfect. I decided to text Justin and tell him what we are wearing. When Frankie Pattie Sophie and Justin Jr were all dancing to the music that was playing in the TV. While they were dancing i was in the bathroom looking at my tiny little bump. I found out I am 3 months pregnant. Jamal hugged me and asked if I was ready I said yeah. Me the kids and Jamal left to sea world. When we arrived to sea world I text Justin said were here that he should come in an hour. Me and Jamal took a picture together then me and the kids took a picture together and then Jamal and the kids took a picture together and we were to shows. The was one called sea lion high but we decided not to sit in the splash zone. But the show was so amazing. We all went and fed a injured animals and the kids love it. I want them to understand that you need to give back and if they don't then there in trouble because I want my kids to be good people. But while we were walking around I guess Justin found us and he said Sophie Pattie Justin Frankie they turned around and hugged Justin. It was cute and he went up to me and said and I can't forget my princess that I love very much. Justin went and hugged me and kissed me.  I love this boy so much. Jamal decided to take a picture of Justin behind me hold my stomach and the kids touching my stomach. I decided to post that picture because there was rumors going around saying if I'm pregnant or not. @Jackybieber a little one on the way and yes I am pregnant. Bieber family getting even bigger.

Justin: baby

Me: yeah

Justin: I'm sorry for everything I mean yeah I do get jealous but I need a learn that were together but baby I wanna do this right

Me: what do you mean

Justin: when you have this baby i wanna go away with you I want us to have a week for our selfs

Me: let's see but for now baby I need you to take us home to daddy

Justin: yeah I missed you guy

Me: they missed you, I missed you

Justin hugged me and kissed my cheek. The whole day Justin had one arm around me and I really liked it to know I'm safe. But when we were leaving I decided to go to the gift shop and get a whale. While justin bought me the whale Jamal took the kids to the car. On our way to the car a guy took me I yelled for Justin but some guy went and punch him. And then put me in the van and drives me somewhere.