You Got Pit!

You swoop to get Pit who is falling hopelessly without flight.
"Pit!" You shout as you try to get him.
"(F/N)! Get out of there!" Pit screams. You still continue to fly as a large rock hits him on the head making him knock out.
"PIT!" You scream louder this time. Flying twice the speed, you finally grab his hand and with all your might, you fly him to safety. You feel hot tears build up in your eyes.
"Pit? C-can you hear me? Pit!" You shout. You start crying uncontrollably. He wasn't breathing. His wings were okay...

But he wasn't.

Palutena woke again.
"If only I was there," she says sadly. She sat down next to you.
"Pit..." you say. Then, he started to breathe!
"Pit?" You ask.
"Heh... guess I was wrong... hey there," he manages to say.
"Pit you're alive!" You cheer as you hug him.
"Uh... yeah... I'm fine!" he says cheerfully.
"Pit, the only reason I risked my life for you was because... I-I love you Pit," you tell him. His eyes widen.
"I always loved you to!" He says optimistically. You knew what you were going to do next.
"I know I love you pit..." you trail off. And you kiss him on the lip/cheek. He kisses you back.
"Young love... so sweet," Palutena compliments.

Everyone was revived and destroyed the monster. Your mother was revived and was returned back.
"So, you've chosen Pit Stain, fine with me," Dark Pit said.
"Sorry, but my heart never was dark and dirty. It was light and innocent, like Pit. I hope you find someone some day," you tell him.
"(F/N)!" Pit calls you. You turn around and follow him.

The End!