Meet Alpha King Lucifer

Lucifer pov :

i walk back to my house and go to my room to take a shower .i take of my basketball shorts and step in the shower .i see the blood dripping from my hands and i smile :it's feel great to have blood on my hands .i'll say the fear on his face was priceless .says my wolf Striker .he's he really big black wolf . once i'm done i dry myself up and get dressed for the meeting . i hope the jet is ready cause i don't like to be late.just before i walk out of the walk in closet i look to the right side that is still empty and i sigh i had this whole house made for my mate , but even after so many years i still don't have her and i have been around the whole world and not a clue so i think i don't have a mate .i walk down and see Jake down stairs by the door .: everything is ready your highness .he says in a calm tone : is maria there .i ask emotionless : yes alex told her it was an order from you so she came ,there at the jet waiting for you . walk to the car and jake drives me to the airport . he will stay behind since my sister Amy is having there first pup he wants to be there every step of the way , i'm happy for them but also jealous . we arrived at the jet and we take of i see alex trying to talk to maria so i mind link him to come to me .we sit down and i ask him .:i she alright .he sighs and says : no she is always keeping to her self your uncle broke my mate . both of us are angry at that when maria was pregnant he kicked her in her stomach and she nearly died but my mom aka the pack doctor saved her ,but she can;t have any more pups after that she broke down and didn't talk to anyone for months . alex and i talk about the plan for the meeting and after a few hours the jet lands and as soon as i step outside my wolf becomes jumpy and i blok him out of my mind before he can give me a headache and i wonder What the fuck has gotten into him ?

hope ya like it .their will be allot of short chapters but they will be allot .

so like ,vote and comment :)