Birth

Lucifer pov 

ashley is going to give birth soon ,but i'm still worried about that .i don't think i can handel her screaming from the pain .we did have some time picking out a name for our son but we kept it a secret just until his birth .iv'e had my fun too ,like how i could boss her around easier and make her stay in one place when i wanted too but the most special moment was when our pup first kicked .it was the one of the best feeling i had when our pup first kicked and i could feel him .i can never get the sight of my mates pregnant stomach ,she is just too cute .

you can say that again .striker sighs dreamlly .

she is too perfect .i say back and he nods .

(back to the present )

i just stare at the pregnant sleeping beauty in my arms and rub her stomach and she starts to wake up .

good morning lucifer .she says in a sleepy voice .

good morning my queen and baby prince .i say to her stomach .

you can stay in bed a little longer while i make breakfast .i say smirking .

can you help me sit up .she says smiling and reaches for me .

no way ,your staying in bed until i come back. i say and get of the bed .

please lucifer i want to .....ow .thats all she said and i run to her in panic .

ash are you alright ,are you hurt .i ask in panic .

i'm fine i just hit my head when i tried to sit up .she says and i breath out a breath i didn't know i was holding .

come on i'll take you downstairs .i say smiling .

(let's skip to almost dinner time )

i came home a few minutes ago and saw ash with maria downstairs and went to make dinner.i can't wait to hold my pup in my hands .i've been dreaming about a family with my mate for as long as i can remember and i know one thing for sure that no one is going to get in my way .i hear the door close that brings me back to reality and i see ash walk to me .

is maria gone .i ask her .

yes she had to check up on amy .she answers and hug me from behind but suddenly she just pull away .

hey babe is something wrong .i ask her .

m-my water just broke .she says and i panic a moment and pick her up and go to the pack hospital yelling at maria to hurry up for the delivery .when they put her on a strecther and took her inside but they told me to wait outside as all of my warriors came to hold me back not that it would help cause i'm too strong for them .

AAAAHHHHH .i hear my mate scream witch makes me ,jake and alex stand up .they do there best to hold me back but that doesn't seem to be working .

let me go ..she needs me .i yell at them but they don't let go and the warriors keep holding me down .

AAAAAHHHH LUCIFER THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT .she yell and everyone stops what they're doing and alex tries to hold in a laugh .

HAHAHAHAHAH, LUCIFER GOOD LUCK WITH MAKING MORE PUPS .he laughs at me and everyone tries to contain there laughs .then everyone turns silent as they heard a pup cry and i shake them off and run inside only to see my mate with a small bundel in her hands .i just stare at them as i move closer .

hey lucifer do you wanna hold your son .she asks me and hands me my pup .

he's so small .i say and sit down next to her .

i know and he's a mini you .she says smiling and i look at our son .he looks just like me ,the same hair and then he opens his eyes and we see the same blue ones i have .

yeah he is .i say 

so what's his name .maria says coming in with jake ,alex and amy .

ash and look at each other and smile .

his name is Lucian .Lucian Dawn .i say proud of my little prince .

can i hold my baby now .amy asks and all of us a little worried about what she asked .

No you can't .i says and give my son back to his mom .

but why not .she asks full of rudeness .

because he's not your son .i yell at her .

jake what is he saying .amy asks him .

he is telling the truth amy lucian is not your baby ,he belongs to lucifer and our luna .you have gone mad .he yells at her .

N_No he's my pup ,he's mine .she yells at us and comes towards my mate and pup .

no amy stay away from both of them .i yell with power .

NO LUCIFER YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I NEED MY PUP.she screams and makes lucian cry and ash calms him down .

alex ,jake get her out of my sight .i tell them in my alpha tone and they take amy away .

i'll take care of everything ells you guys just relax .maria says and leaves .

i go back to ash and my son and see lucian happlly smiling in the arms of his mother .

thank you ashley for this perfect little prince .i say with my hand on lucian's head and kiss her .

your welcome my king .she says smiling .

so please vote and comment :)