The portal

📚Levys POV📚

"Hey Shrimp, how long are you going to take?" A familiar voice called out to her. She looked back at a certain raven-hair jerk "Why are you waiting on me you can leave any time you want." I hear giggling and I look over at my best friend and a beautiful girl with long white hair.

"I think some one has a crush." Lu-Chan giggled "LLUUCCEE, when are you gonna be done I'm bored!" Maybe it's just a dragon slayer thing "Natsu your not staying at my house for the last time." She crossed her arms "Ooo Lu-chan it looks like someone has a crush." She blushes

"You liiiiiiiiiiiiiike him." I teased "Shut up Happy!" She yelled at me and I laughed "Aye that's my thing!" I put the dishes on the bar counter "I think your both cute together." Mira said taking the dishes "Ooo!" She shot up "I have to think of ship names!" Lu-Chan run up to the counter.

"Don't you dare Mira!" I brushed "how about Lutsu!" She looked at Lu-Chan "No." She rubbed her chin "NaLu... Yea! Nalu." Natsu walked up and shrugged "Needs work." Lu-Chan face was as red as Erza hair. I laughed

"Shrimp!" I jumped and looked up at Gajeel "Mavis! Gajeel! Don't scare me like that!" "Right your ship name." Mira said pointing at me and Gajeel. Gajeel grabbed my wirst "It can wait until morning."
We dragged me all the time way to the middle of the room "Gajeel I wasn't-"
*Crack*
He stopped and took a step back
*Crack*
*Crack*
*Crack*
A blue circle appeared in front of us and Gajeel pushed me back and study it. "Gajeel get away from that!" I said pulling his hand. Two kids fell out of it and smacked against the floor.

  One was a boy and had blue fluffy hair and was tall. The other was a girl with a white scarf that looks a lot like Natsu's. She had long pink hair the went down to her waist. They slowly got up and revealed their eyes.

The boy had red eyes and the girl had brown. They looked around 15 or 16 and wore school clothes.

"Oh Shit." The girl said "You sent us back in time!" She grabbed the guys shirt "We are so grounded!" Her worried look turn into anger "Oh I swear to Mavis!" She stands up and looks around "Where's Luke!" She looked back down at him. "They're not here!" He shot up "OH SHIT." He was freaking out "MOM IS GONNA KILL ME!"

"HEY." Gajeel finally broke into their conversation "Who are you?" He asked "And what do you mean by you sent us into the past." The girl looked at us "Oh I'm Nashi Dragnee-" the guy put his hand over her mouth. "Sorry she hit her head." He looked back at her "Hi my name is... Jack? Yea Jack and this is umm Sara?"

Wow he's a really bad actor
Before I could ask their real names the portal disappear and reappear on the ceiling. Screams filled the air and two kids came crashing down on a table braking it "Luke!" The pink haired lady came running out "Lis!" The blue haired followed.

They picked up two little kids they looked about 6 or 5. One girl and boy again. The boy that I'm guessing is Luke had blond hair and brown eyes. He looked like he was about to get sick The girl looked pissed she had her arms crossed. She has long curly black hair and brown eyes I look down to her legs and a piece of table was sticking out of her leg and blood trickled down her leg

"Omg are you okay?" I said running up the the little girl "Mom?" She said looking at me "Eh?..." I turned my head "Mommy!" I look at the boy running up to Lu-Chan. Natsu blocked him fire covered his hands. The pink hair lady hoped in front of Luke and fire covered her hands. The blonde took a step back "Daddy?" He looked at them scared "EH?..." Lu-Chan screamed. "Whats going on here!" Gajeel screamed "Mavis Dad can you shut up!" She wiggled out of the guys arms and walked up to Luke "Hey mamas boy! This is the past they didn't have us yet!" She yelled "EHHH?....." We all yelled "Elisabeth! Shut up!"

"Make me Gale!" She said turning around bowing a little bit and sticking her tongue out. "You wanna fight!" He yelled "Fine Lets go!" She got into her battle stance "Fine!" He did a similar stance I do "Solid Script Magic: lightening!"A flash of lightning came out and found it way towards the little girl. I ran towards her not wanting her to get hurt.

She jumped out of the way just in time and Gajeel pulled me back and watched  "Iron Dragon Roar!" Gajeel froze  "How did she?.." He look down at me and looked back at Lis then looked at Gale

He face got a deep dark red "I-I think they're telling the truth."