A Third Portal?!

📚Levy POV📚

I saw Gajeel smirk and I smiled. I look past him into the distance to see three figures running away. 

"They're getting away!" Lis yelled running towards them and Nashi picked her up "Don't run after them! You only began your training you can't fight them yet!" Lis wiggled around kicking her legs and swigging her arms trying to get lose from her grip. Nashi signed and looked around "What now?"

A beat and bruised Igneel and Metalicana walked up to us back in their human forms. "Igneel!" Natsu ran up to him and hugged him. "Gale! Lis! Explanation Now.." I looked at Gale who froze and Lis who is no longer in Nashi grip. "Elisabeth Metalicana Redfox get out here now I'm not taking all the blame!" Gale looked around.

"It's mainly your fault anyways!" I looked around for her. Her voice kinda echoed like she was in a cave or. I look at a hole in a tree.  Oh she can't be. I

"Lis! Come on out!" Metalicana sniffed "I can smell you!" "No I don't wanna die today!" "I'm not your mother! Now get down here!" Lis popped her head out of the hole. "It was Gale fault!" She was. I giggled to myself.

"Aww look she's bag size!" Dory said getting up and flew back by a raging Lis. "Yea Lis why don't you hop in moms bag!" Gale teased opening up my bag and I snatched it away from him. Gale flew back farther "That's enough!" Metalicana picked up Lis and stuffed her in my bag.

"Gihi." Gajeel patted her head and she growled "I'm not short I'm fun size." She grumbled. "Okay we need to get the little rat and Nashi somewhere safe." Igneel walked up and took the my bag and Lis away. "I agree." He mumbled thinking.

I looked at a content Lis reading one of my novels The Hunger Games "Where's the action?" She looked displeased and continued reading. Nashi stared at the ground thinking. 

A portal opened up out of nowhere and the air went silent. I watched it carefully as everyone got ready to attack. "Yes! Some action!" Lis jumped out of my bag and Igneel grabbed her in mid-air. "Down girl." He put the pouting Lis in the bag again. 

A figure zipped out of the portal "Nashi!" I followed and as the figure flew out of the portal. Nashi flew back and slid a little bit. "I missed you!"
"Hey Storm!" I walked over to the new kid. He's blue eyes stared at my soul and his short raven-hair move back a little bit with the wind.

"My Nashi!" He picked her up "Where's Love Rival?" He said looking around whipping Nashi around with him. She looked sick and I couldnt help but smile at her.  "Hey Storm when did you get here?!" Gale said coming back rubbing his stomach "Love Rival!" He put Nashi down and I ran to him. 

His hand turned into water and punch Gale in the stomach. "God damn it not again!" He flew back again. "Nobody punches my brother but me!" Lis punched Storm into a tree "Lis-san! Storm is sorry! Storm was just getting pay back for what Love Rival did to Nashi- sama!"

"Well I don't need to ask who's kid this is." Gajeel said "Yes I'm Storm son of Gray and Juvia Fullbuster."