The cursed boy

Chapter 1 remember

One day there was a young boy named Ethan no older than 16 walking down a dark deserted ally he didn't usually go down there only if he was in a rush suddenly a tall dark figure emerges out of the shadows and extends his long skinny arms,

"Go away" yelled Ethan, "leave me alone"

"I don't want it but it's too late" said the figure "you did this to me now hand it over".

Suddenly a cat hisses and scares him away Ethen then suddenly drops to the floor hitting his head on the way down

he awoke in a hospital, he then called out for the nurse...no answer only then he realised that the hospital was decayed and long thick vines that seeped through every crack he got up and walked out noticing the clock said 7.32pm he opened the door and left.

in the hallway he heard moans in the distance getting louder with each minute then in the middle of the hallway a young girl in a white dress sobbing he hesitated once he noticed the blood dripping down her arm he then walked over to see what's wrong suddenly she turned and he saw the disfigurement of her body "you did this to me you now I have to suffer all because of you and-and- your dumb friends why".

She then pulled out a knife from her arm Ethan put up his hands to block as the blade went through the palm of his hand he pulled back clenched his fist and ran "who was that" he wondered the tall dark figure reappeared and spoke he said "this is your family this is them now you did this you should have said no why didn't you?"

I don't know cried Ethen I don't know then he disappeared in the corner there were too seats with and old man and woman the woman's eyes were scratched out and the man's hart was torn they were hugging the man saying everything was ok they then saw him and ran at him the father slicing him with a needle and the mother beating him. "Why," Ethen cried "why?" suddenly he opened his eyes, he was in his school the lights were out and all that was there was too boys one was a boy no older than seven the other the new "we didn't mean it"

Said the boy "it was an accident"

Said the older one "we didn't know it was tampered with we thought it was legit were sorry"

they faded the dark figure who now appeared was then realised too be death that said "that woman was your girlfriend the older couple were your parents you destroyed their life when you died you girlfriend committed suicide and you farther had a heart attack you mother couldn't bare to see you and the young boy was the dealer your friend was the reason you died from pressuring you to take it you can forgive and forget or you can kill him now but first your mum has something to say".

"Im sorry Ethan I am I love you just wake up please just wake up"

"I give you a choice Ethen live or die the key will set you free the knife will kill him". Now choose.

Chapter 2 balance

Ethan wasn't much of a talker he never went up in class and spoke he never said hi he never said anything so it was unusual when he sat next to me and asked "hey what would you say if I told you....never mind" and then he left "what was that about" I thought, and then the next day he was found dead in an alley were he had had a blow to the head I must find out what happened I must I can't let my love go not now not ever I decided to start at the scene of the crime when I got there there were claw marks up the wall and blood by the dumpster he might have got scared by an animal perhaps a stray cat and fell hitting his head on the dumpster just then I notest something out of the corner of my eye it was a note saying sorry mum so I decided to meet her when I got there I walked up to the door and saw blood on the handle just then I head a window smash it was the back window when I got around there the mother was on the floor with her eyes dug out and a young man jump the back fence, it was Ethen what I froze how was he here he was dead I ran after him to make sure it was in fact Ethen he was just sitting there on the other side of the desk he was crying saying "I don't know I don't know" "you don't know what" I said "I don't know how I came back I just did ok" said Ethen "please kill me" he said "I don't want to be back I can hear him I can see him he took it from me he took it please before he comes back before he sees you, there is good and there is evil it was in a balance but now I broke it I broke it now I have to pay" I saw him clench his fist it had a hole in the middle "your bleeding" I said "it doesn't matter" he said "run go now run he is coming run I don't want to hurt you now run RUN" I saw him change his skin went pail and his veins were black and his eyes were white "what are you" I said think vines of muck started to surround his arm then it hardened "I told you to run" he said I then felt a sharp pain in my chest I looked down and there was blood everywhere it all went black there was a man he spoke "balance is no more no more death no more life only hell the end of days is now and no one will stop it no one not even you, the infection has already started now you are mine mine mine".

Chapter 3 broken

May 23 2057

This is it the end the world is no more we are who we are but we are different the virus has spread to many people almost half the world is gone we traced subject 0 in to north America this is what we know about him he is 16 male blond hair and his name is Ethen he is the only one we know who is immune to this virus you must track him down and bring him back alive but be careful he is infected but he can control it .

to be continued