Chapter 1: The Violinist and Her Accompany

"Stand! Bow! Stand! Sit!"

"Good morning, class. Today we will be getting two new students who are currently being led around the school. Until we they get here. I will like to lay some ground rules. As this is a new class, Suoh-sama thought that everyone should have to learn a bit about the outside world. The world beyond the rich and fabulous." The teacher said looking around at each and every one of the twenty-five students in his class.

A rather loud knock was heard of the door. "Ah. The new students, please come in."

The door opens revealing a young woman in a white frilly button-up shirt, a black tie and a black blazer with grey linings. However, the blazer did have the emblem for Ouran. Her black skirt went down to just one inch above her knee. Her auburn, almost light brown hair hung in a straight waist-length. Her bangs held by a barrette.

The young man next to her wore then same although in a male uniform. A white button-up shirt with a black tie and a black blazer with grey linings that also held the Ouran emblem. He wore black trousers. His hair was messing in the 'I-just-got-out-of-bed' kind of way. He had magenta colored hair and sky blue eyes. His face showed no emotion.

The teacher wrote their names on the board: Hye Ge-boung and Aleksei Stepan Hironaka Nikolaichev.

The students that were sitting down. Almost all the girls squealed and the boys were too.

"Hush, now. Don't overwhelm them. Ms. Ge-ung and Mr. Nikolaichev are from South Korea, they came here to have a new outlook on the school here compared to South Korea."

The girl, now known as Hye Ge-ung bowed and smiled politely, "It is lovely to meet you all. I hope we can have a great year."

The boy said nothing just bowed.

"Alright then. Ms. Ge-ung, please sit in row four, chair three. Mr. Nikolaichev, your seat is in row three chair six." The teacher smiled kindly as he watched his new students go to their proper sitting arrangements.

Poke. Poke.

"Yes?"

"Hi! I'm Haninozuka Mitsukuni, but everyone calls me 'Honey'!" Honey whispers with a grin.

"Hello, Honey. I'm Hye Ge-ung, it's a pleasure to meet you." She whispers back seemingly amused.

"Hye." He said her name as is tasting it. "We're going to be seat buddies all year!"

Hye giggles softly, "Then, can you show me a music room that's not taken. Preferably with a piano. It's okay, if you don't know..?"

Honey thinks for a little bit and hums, "Well... I do know one. It's not used until after school. It's the only music room that's not forbidden to enter. We, Takashi and I, can show you during break."

Hye grins, "That will be great! Wait.. whose Takashi though?"

Honey perks up in his seat, "He's in row two, chair six. He's my best friend and my cousin. He's very nice, you'll see."

She turns her and smiles to herself. And then faces Honey once more.

"Are you a musician, Hye?" Honey asked truly curious about his new seat mate.

"Oh, yes. I enjoy and love music. It's my passion, you know."

"What about Hironaka? Does he play any instruments?"

Hye hums, "He plays the piano. Aleksei, most of the time accompany me though. So, it's rare to hear him play by himself."

Honey turns to look at the magenta - hair young man, just the opposite seat of his cousin. Much more confined with his emotions than Takashi. Although, he sat rigidly in his seat, he had this cool, mysterious and laid-back tone to body.

"I want to hear you guys play."

"Ms. Ge-ung. Mr. Haninozuka. Please pay attention to my class until break. It will be much more better if you didn't talk so much during my lesson." The teacher called out. The other students tittered.

"Sorry." Honey and Hye said together.

~break~

"Well come on! I said I'll show you and I don't intend to break my promise!" Honey waves his hand as Takashi stands next to him silently.

"I'm sorry, Honey. I had to get this, you see." Hye holds up a case in her left hand. While her other hand is placed in the crook of Aleksei's arm.

"Ooh! Is that your instrument?" Honey looked at the case.

"Yes. Well.. shall we get going?"

"Un!" Honey started to walk off with his tall friend next to him.

Aleksei guided Hye through the corridors. At long last, Honey entered the Music Room #3.

"Tada! Here it is." Honey said as he guides both Aleksei and Hye to the piano near the window.

He had waited till the lights turned on. Aleksei went to open the window as Hye stood where he left her.

Hye hums, "Pretty... Thank you, Honey. Would you like to stay to listen to us as we practice?"

Honey looked up at Takashi, who nods once. Honey grins and sits on a sofa closest to them, "Sure!"

Hye smiles and takes out her instrument. As she turned to face where Honey and Takashi are. Aleksei sat at the piano, tuning it. And played a note.

Hye lifted up her violin and places it under her chin. The cool feel of the maroon and gold coloured violin touches her skin, she smiles and takes a breath.

*Play Ave Maria now!*

Honey's eyes widen and then he leans back into the seat. As he listens, he can practically feel the love and tenderness to the song and instrument as if Hye is truly making no sound, but her own.

Outside the window below. Suoh Tamaki and his friend Ootori Kyoya look up at the same time, wondering who is in their room playing music. Tamaki closed his eyes and smiles softly to himself. Kyoya, although he listens to it, he wants to know who they are and how they knew the room they could play in.

On the second floor, where Hitachiin Kaoru and Hikaru are annoying Fugioka Haruhi, hear a quiet sound. As they walk closer to the third floor, they hear the sound getting louder and much more beautiful.

Inside the room, Honey and Takashi have started to clap as the sound of the music washes over them. Finishing the last notes.

"Amazing.." Morinozuka Takashi said for the first time that day.

Honey agrees.