Let Me Love You (Zayn Malik Imagine)

A/N: This is my first imagine so guys pls. forgive me with the grammatical errors and typo.

tnx..

       We have been friends since were little. We love to play games under the rain. Rain or shine we always love to be together.  We shared secrets and problems. In short we are bestfriends. He is a nice friend. He is always there by my side to stand for me. He love to share stories, his interest, even his dreams he loves to share alot to me. Eventhough we have different reigions, he a Muslim and me a Christian its never been a barrier between us. He is a Muslim but it's not what the others think of him.

        His name is Zayn Jawaad Malik. Born on January 12, 1993. I cant deny the fact that he is really good in singing. We grew up together until we reach our teenager years. He was 16 and im 15. He look so striking when he reached this stage of his life. He has this beautiful brown hazel eyes covered with long lashes. He also had this equally proportioned body and lets say its muscular. He has this perfect jawline that makes me dead when he smiles at me. And an angelic face that always brings me to heaven when he talks to me in his natural calming voice, He really got the VOICE OF AN ANGEL. I like him since we were young but I dont have the guts to tell it to him.

       An advertisement flashes on tv and it says Xfactor is oen for auditions. As soon as I watched that I quickly run to the neighborhood where he live and tell it to him and asked him if he is interested. Besides he got that Xfactor whenever he is near me. At first he was a bit confused.

"Come on Zayney pooh join in and try youre luck."

"B-but seriously I cant sing." he said hesitanly

"Come on bitch just give it a try."

"Fine."

DURING THE AUDITION DAY

"Wanna come with me?" as he step inside our house while I walk down the stairs still in my pajamas.

"Sure. Just give me a minute." that causes him to chuckle. I ran back upstairs and took a quick shower and pick my best clothes. About 15 minutes i went back downstairs and check him if he is still there and I saw him looking at the Photo albums stocked in the living room. Again I saw that smile that made my day. I checked my wirstwatch it is 6 am. We need to be there early so I fix myself. I walk towards him while he is still sitting comfortably on the couch. He is still scanning at those photos. He smells so good with the bottle of perfume i gave him last christmas as my gift.

"So are you ready?" he asked as he offers his hands to me and led  me the way.

XFACTOR STUDIO.

His name is called.

"Zain is next." as the crew call his name and he went to the stage

He gave me a nervous look and he started.

NP. Let Me Love You

The music played and he begun.

Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way you feel

Had no example of a love, that was even remotely real

How can you understand something that you never had

Ooh baby if you let me, I can help you out with all of that

JESUS. I said to myself why did you gave me this hot freakin bestfreind right in front of me.  I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. Again he did kill me without any warning.

LALALALALALALALA as soon as the song finishes I dont care about the lyrics or even the song. I care about him.

And he did got the judges YES

Its been a long day for us. He treated me on Nandos and we ate together. We pass at an ice cream parlor and we bougth one and shared with it. We shared with an ice cream and then he started to put some ice cream on my face. I wied it and put some on his face as revenge we continued doing that until we got tired and sanked our bodies into the green grass aling the ark and felt the crisp air around us. Its getting dark so we finally went home. He did sent me home since his house beside our's.

"Thanks." as he waved goodbye to me.

"That's no--- he did cut me before I started to utter a word. He kissed my forehead .

"That's for helping me and encouraging me." and another kiss on my cheeks.

"That's for being there beside me and standing by my side.

and he did kiss my lips.

"And that's for LOVING ME"

and a playful smile crept onto his face and nod at me as a sign of goodbye.

Zain Malik did stole my first kiss. Stole my heart. HE IS MY FIRST LOVE.

I was so happy that day.

BUT THE DECISION I MADE WAS THE WORST MISTAKE I MADE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.