[ JIKOOK - FLUFF + SMUT]

Jungkook wakes up to an amazing view. Of course he does. In front of him is a sleeping beauty named Park Jimin. Lips slightly apart, slow and steady breathing. The best part?  Messy red bed hair. Jungkook wants to freeze time so badly but he can't so he takes out his phone and snaps a few pics before placing it back onto the dressing table. It was rare that he woke up before Jimin. Jungkook smiled as he laid back down and softly brushed Jimin's cheek with his right thumb. "Baby~~ Wake up"

Jimin moved a little, head burying itself under the blankets. Jungkook smiled at this sight. Cute adorable Jimin. He stares a little longer and realises how sexy Jimin also looks. Especially with red hair. Damn.... I really love his red hair.  Jungkook's eyes focused on Jimin's closed ones before travelling down his perfect face to his plump lips. He leans closer and kisses Jimin slowly. His lips moved gently along Jimin's. 

The elder moved and rubbed his eyes. "Jungkook? I mean Master?" Oh he so loved how that term rolled off Jimin's tongue. He missed it so much.  And he definitely loved how Jimin's voice sounds right after waking up.  "Why are you up so early?" Jimin continues. Jungkook smiled as he moved so that he hovered over Jimin, trapping the other. The elder gasped as he turned his body so he was facing Jungkook with wide eyes. "W-what are you doing, master?"

Jungkook smiled down at Jimin. "If I tell you something... promise me you won't stop calling me master in bed" Jimin gulped before nodding, never breaking his eye contact with Jungkook. The younger grinned. "I freed you. From your slave agency" Jimin's eyes widened more before he smiles and wraps his arm around Jungkook.

He pulled Jungkook down into a tight hug. "Thank you!! Thank you so much Master!" Jungkook smiles even more at the obvious happiness in Jimin's voice. Jungkook buried his face in Jimin's neck and placed a kiss there. "you're my boyfriend from today onwards. Today's your birthday" He mutters on Jimin's skin. "Get ready later and we'll go somewhere okay?" The younger smiles as he feels Jimin's light heartbeat on his lips. He places another kiss and detaches himself from Jimin. He balances himself on top of Jimin's hands and went in pushup position.

Everytime he goes down, he places a kiss on Jimin's lips. He pushes himself up before going down again. He does this over and over again. It was not sensual at all. Just a morning workout. He smiles as he sees Jimin's rosy pink cheeks deepening into a dark shade of red. Just like his red hair.  I am really obsessed with it... The younger smiled into the kiss. Jungkook pushes himself up for the fifteenth time. "You're so cute right now" 

Jimin gave a shy smile. "The last you did this was a year ago" Jungkook smiled, placing a kiss on Jimin's forehead. "You remembered" Jimin nodded. "Yup. Oh is Tae home?" Jungkook raises his eyebrows. "Taehyung? Why?" Jimin shrugged. "just curious" i'll go and check" Jungkook got off Jimin and went into Taehyung's room. He finds an outfit with a note on the bed.

  Hey :) We decided to go to the hotel so that we don't disturb your sleep. Jungkook, Hoseok told me you planned a beach date with Jimin. The clothes on the bed are his outfit. And tell him he doesn't need to wear eyeliner because this outfit is enough. And he just needs to comb his hair in a loose manner. It'll look perfect with his outfit. Simple yet cool. Your outfit is in my wardrobe.. The first one on the left. Don't mess up Jungkook.. PS: It's okay if you tear the clothes ;)

Jungkook looked at the outfit on the bed with an approving smile. He picks up the outfit and brings it into Jimin's room. He freezes when Jimin screams. "AH!! Master, why did you enter all of a sudden?" Jungkook's eyes travelled down to where Jimin's hand was holding his shirt was covering his exposed upper body. Jungkook smirked as he walked over to the bed and placed Jimin's outfit on the bed. "Geez, why are you so shy Jimin? I've seen it before. This is your outfit. Tae prepared it"