Chapter 31- Australia ~Part 6~

~Kyle's P.O.V ~

I drove to Maddy's house in confusion but I didn't want to mess with her so I just went. I pulled into her driveway behind her White Chevy Cruise and cut the ignition getting out of the car.

I heard my feet slap against the pavement as I walked up to the door and knocked 2 times until Maddy flung open the door and frowned "You could have at least brushed your hair" she said with a frown as she let me in her house "I did" I remarked slipping off my shoes.

"Then maybe you should get mommy to brush your hair next time" she said in a fake baby voice and she laughed "Shut up" I mumbled sitting across from her at the kitchen table.

"No I'm just going to ke-" Maddy started but I got annoyed and intruped her "Why am I here?" I asked with a demanding tone and she gulped "Well your here because we are stopping a date that is happening between two important people. Well actually one important person and an unimportant doof" Maddy blabbed and I laughed "Who are the people?" I asked and she shrugged "I don't sherlock maybe one of the people that aren't here that were suppose to be" she said with a duh tone in her voice.

Bridget. My hands balled into fists and my teeth clenched as I roared with anger. "What?" I mouthed out and Maddy understood "I tried to stop her" she said with a shrug. "What's the plan?" I asked with a huff of anger.

~Bridget's POV ~

Reece was super sweet and funny to go out with, we had just ordered our dinner so now all we were doing was sitting in a booth with me on one side and him across from me, talking, and sipping at our drinks.

"So do you live in Australia?" He asked after taking a sip of his Coke and I shook my head "No I'm here visiting my best friend for a couple of weeks" I answered and he nodded "Oh was it that girl that you were with at the waterpark?" He asked titling his head and I nodded with a laugh "No she's really good friends with my best friend and lives with her" I said with a smile and I took a drink of my Orange pop.

His face lit up with a wide smile "Oh is your best friend Maddy Beaton?" He asked and I smiled brightly "Ya..How did you guess that?" I asked and he chuckled smoothly "Maddy is my lab partner and I've seen that girl from the waterpark talk to Maddy after we are done with our lab class" he said and I made an o shape with my mouth for understandment and shook my head closing my mouth "That makes sense" I said laughing.

Our waitress came to our table with our food I had a nacho supreme and Reece had a steak dinner. The waitress had dark brown hair tied up in a ponytail and a pearly white smile "Hope you enjoy" she said politely as she walked away while Reece and I gave her a thank you.

We ate our dinner and kept talking for a while before a lady and man who was strangely dressed sat in the table for two beside us maybe about a meter and a half away. The lady was wearing a super light blonde wig and a beige long coat with buttons and black sunglasses to match with black high heels boots. The man was wearing a black fedora hat with a black zip up sweater and camouflage pants with a handle bar mustache.

The oddly dressed girl leaned over to me "On a date huh?" She whispered and I nodded while Reece gave me a curious look, looking at the girl than me. She leaned back to her regular position and talked to the guy across from her and I shrugged.

I leaned forward towards Reece "What's up with them" I asked nodding my head towards the oddly dressed couple then pulled back and he shrugged "Crazy? " he asked and I laughed with a nod.

The girl leaned over to me again "Your best friend is not going to like this" she whispered and I instantly knew who it was Maddy. "Maddy what are you doing?" I asked and she frowned as she pulled away " Who's this Maddy, I'm old Grandma Crumble" she said in a fake older lady's voice and I smirked "Sure you are" I scoffed "You know it's rude to accuse the elderly deary" she said still with a fake older lady's voice and I laughed "Ya but your not elderly" I said standing up and taking steps towards her to close the gap between her and I as I stood over her.

I ripped off her wig to revel her orange hair and she gulped "It's a miracle" she said weekly and I scoffed "Ya sure" and I walked towards the guy "Hi there young lady" he said in a fake older man's voice and I smirked "Hi there-" I started as I walked over and ripped his mustache off and his fedora to revel...Kyle.

"Kyle what the hell are you doing here" I whispered yelled and he shrugged "Having dinner" he said and I scoffed "Ya just having a nice little dinner, dressed up oddly with my best friend beside my date and I" I said sarcastically and he gulped. "Well ya" he said pretending to have a happy tone and I frowned. "I can't believe you" I said to him "But I can except this for you" I said pointing at Maddy and she smiled.

I quickly walked out of the restaurant and sat on the curb of the road sighing. Why did they come? But more importantly, why Kyle?

"Your going to get run over if you sit there" a familiar voice said behind me "I'll take my chances" I mumbled and the person sat beside me and I saw it was Kyle. "What do you want?" I scoffed and he frowned "It was Maddy's plan" he stated "Hey! Don't throw me under the bus idiot" I heard Maddy yell and I turned around to see her walking towards us and she sat on the other side of me.

"Why?" I yelled "Why" I said but felt week like tears were coming, but I didn't know why I was so emotional about it. "Because you don't belong with Reece" Maddy mumbled and I looked at her "But it's just a date it doesn't mean I'm going to marry him after" I stated and Maddy laughed "I know but I want you with someone else and I know that's who you want too" she explained with a wink and I smiled.

"No I don't" I whispered lightly looking at the pavement and Maddy put one of her fingers on my chin lifting it up and my eyes met her eyes "Yes you do. Everybody makes mistakes, you understand that the most" she said and she removed her finger from my chin "Wow that really sounded like something Hannah Montana would say" she said and Kyle and I both laughed "Fix it" she said standing up and walking back into the restaurant.

"Bridget I'm super sorry about all of this-" Kyle blabbing really quickly before I cut him off wrapping my unbroken arm around his neck and I planted a kiss on his lips, I missed the taste.

"You talk way too much" I muttered and breathed lightly on his ear and he shuddered as he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled my body against his and kissed me. I missed it so much and Maddy was right I wanted him. And I was glad to have him back.

He was now back to me. Mine.

Authors Note;
Hey everyone, I'm just warning you that there is only about 3 chapters left... But I hoped you enjoyed this one!!! Picture attached to this chapter is of Bridget who is played by Vanessa Moranao.

Comment and vote! Love ya Thanks