Old Memories

"Make yourself comfortable Xander, we're not going home for a while."
I told Xander, my guardian Telis as I put my suitcase on my bed (at my dad's house).
"So, you have two rooms? In two different towns?!"
"Xander, we were in Minnesota, now we are in New Jersey. They're two different states."
"I see...I'm sorry Dianna but incase you've forgotten, I've been dead for many years." He said
"Oh right, sorry." I said feeling embarrassed.
"Dianna? Who are you talking to?" Asked my dad, walking into the room I was staying in for the time being.
"No one Daddy." I said trying to play it off.
"Hmm...Alrighty then." He knew I "had a rare type of sleep paralysis" that made me see these "dreams" even in the day. He also knew about Xander, but he just thinks it's a vision or something like that.
"Hey! What do you say we go bowling?" Said my dad.
"Sure! Can I invite one of my friends?" I asked.
"Of course, just hurry up. Wanna get there nice and early now don't we?"
I chuckled. "Yeah dad. I'll be quick." I said as my dad left the room.

I turned around, and Xander wasn't where he was when my dad walked in.
"Xander? Where are you?" I said. I see him peer from out of under my bed.
"I-Is he gone?" Asked Xander.
"Why are you afraid of my dad?" I asked.
"I-I'm not afraid of anything! It's just,"
"Just what?!" I interrupted.
"W-What if he saw me?" I said concernedly.
"I thought I was the only human who could see you." I said.
"Not necessarily, it's just extremely rare." He said. "And since you can see me, this gives me good reason to believe your parents can too."
"How can we find out?"
"Why do you want to find out?" He said.
"Who knows, maybe it could come in handy!" I said.
"I don't know, but do whatever you want."
"Hm, fine I will!" I walked to the doorway and I screamed, "DAD!"

I looked back at Xander. He was doing a 'No' motion with his hands.
"Yes DeeDee?" He said as Xander hid behind the bed again.
"Can I invite a friend to bowling with us?" I asked. I could tell that he wasn't to happy about it but he said,
"Sure! Just hurry get dress and call you friend." He said.
"Thanks dad! I'll be quick!" Then he left the room.

"Heheh." I hear Xander giggling.
"What are you laughing at?" I asked.
"Heh... DeeDee?"
"Ugh!" I said angrily as I left the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:D So good to be back!!!!! Sorry, it's been tough to update with school and all starting up again! I will try my HARDEST to update everyday and if not every other day... Thanks guys and PEACE OUT! 😊😊😊