Chapter 6 Hybrid????

ALL RIGHTS ARE TO THE CHARACTERS AND ANYTHING TWILIGHT ARE STEPHENIE MEYERS EXCEPT THE ONES I CREATE...

Enjoy and please Comment and Vote...

Thanks,

Sarah

Chapter 6 Hybrid???

Bella’s POV

“Edward what are we going to do?” I asked him. I was worried, what is going to happen now?

“Don’t worry my love nothing is going to happen we have this under control.” He told me trying reassuring. It didn’t work I was still skeptical about Cain and Abel. Would they try and hurt my baby?

The next day we heard a knock at the door. We all tensed up knowing it could only be 1 of 2 people. Edward didn’t hear them and Alice didn’t see them it had to be the two boys.

Edward went to answer the door I followed behind him giving Jake quick look so he knew to stay right next to Renesmee.

Edward opened the door and saw that it was the two boys, it was Cain and Able.

“What-are-you-doing-here?” Edward hissed through his teeth

“We wanted to come and apologize for whatever it was that we did last night?” They asked questioning Edward. Like they didn’t know what they did.

“You-said-my-daughter-was-delicious...” He told them. They looked at him taken back and confused.

“I can read minds... Well for some reason I can’t read yours all I hear are whispers but I heard you say it.”

“I apologize Edward I meant nothing by it.... I’ve just never seen someone like it... I was overwhelmed..... Please forgive us?” They looked sincere as Cain spoke. But could we trust them?

“I don’t think you’re lying but you will have to forgive me if I don’t invite you in.”

“Of course...” Cain said

I wrapped my shield around Edward “There is defiantly something off about these two and we have to find out Edward. We have to make sure we can trust them.”

“How would you like to go for a walk to talk some more... I am not comfortable inviting you in yet but we would still like to get to know you?” Edward asked them