✧ one ✧

✧ stella amelia cohen ✧

"Hey loves, it's Stella and today I'm here with - "
"ME!"
"Danny Edge. And little Danny Dan here thinks he knows more about our favorite Aussies, 5 Seconds of Summer, and so I've got my laptop here and vise - versa. We're going to ask each other questions, and whoever wins gets to Tweet something off the other's Twitter, so yeah. Get ready for humiliation, Danny."

"Okay. First question for Edge. What is Michael's favorite song off of Sounds Good, Feels Good?" I questioned.

"What?! How am I supposed to know?"

"You said you were a true fan." I smirked, crossing my arms.

"Uh I don't know? She's Kinda Hot?" He guessed.

Hah no.

"Jet Black Heart, sucker. Ask me a question." I smiled.

"Okay, Cohen. Who is the lead singer?" Danny certainly looked proud of himself for a question most everyone knew the answer to.

"Luke Hemmings. Got anything else, Edge? That was pretty simple. One for Stella, zero for Danny."

Danny swished his mop of brown hair, pushing it to the side with his hand.

- - - -

By the end of the video, it was pretty clear who won.

"C'mon Danny. Pass me your phone." I smirked, making a give me motion with my hand. He grumbled quietly and give it to me, opening Twitter.

@epdannyedge : I'm so sexually attracted to barbies. They turn me on so much. @stellaandbands

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EVER EVEN THINK OF THAT YOU'RE MESSED UP!"

I pulled out my phone and logged onto my Twitter, to favorite "Danny"'s tweet.

@luke5sos : @stellaandbands is my new favorite YouTuber. She's hilarious.

@luke5sos started following you.

"DANNY OH MY GOD!"